Telephone: 01209 717772
Our experienced and dedicated family and staff are available 24 hours a day to assist and advise you, whilst one of the funeral directors is always available to visit you in the privacy of your own home to discuss your needs and the wishes of the deceased.
For over 60 years we have provided help and assistance to bereaved families throughout West Cornwall and further afield. We ensure high standards of personal service and client satisfaction are constantly maintained.
When a loved one has passed away, arranging a funeral can seem daunting, particularly when you have the emotional stress of losing someone close to you.
We are here to help you and your family through this difficult time.
From the moment you need us, we are here to advise, support and help you arrange the funeral you want for your loved one, including:
• Advice on registering the death
• Making arrangements for the crematorium or cemetery
• Helping you select a coffin, casket or urn
• Choosing a headstone or memorial
• Deciding on hymns, music and preparing an order of service
• Advising on flowers, donations to charities, newspaper announcements, stationery, and memorials
• Arranging transport for relatives as well as providing a hearse
• Helping you with any special requests
• Taking care of arrangements on the day of the funeral.
We provide a highly professional and personal service that is sympathetic to your family’s needs and wishes. We pride ourselves on our compassionate and caring manner, attention to detail and the highest standards of professional service based on many years of experience.
Our chapel of rest is available for families to spend time with the deceased.
We also provide funeral plans.
Our opening hours are 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, however our staff are available 24 hours a day on the above telephone number if you require our services outside of these hours.