Telephone: 01704 227067
H. Johnson & Sons Funeral Directors have been providing funeral services in Banks, Southport and surrounding areas for a over a century. We offer a professional, caring service to each and every one of our clients throughout the local area. We can help take the stress out of this emotional time with our professional, understanding and caring staff.
H. Johnson & Sons has been established for well over 100 years and the business originally started originally started as joiners, wheelwrights and undertakers serving the local community. You and your family can either come into our premises to make the necessary arrangements or if you prefer one of our staff can come and see you in your home.
When a loved one has passed away, arranging a funeral can seem daunting, particularly when you have the emotional stress of losing someone close to you.
We are here to help you and your family through this difficult time.
From the moment you need us, we are here to advise, support and help you arrange the funeral you want for your loved one, including:
- Advice on registering the death
- Making arrangements for the crematorium or cemetery
- Helping you select a coffin, casket or urn
- Choosing a headstone or memorial
- Deciding on hymns, music and preparing an order of service
- Advising on flowers, donations to charities, newspaper announcements, stationery, and memorials
- Arranging transport for relatives as well as providing a hearse
- Helping you with any special requests
- Taking care of arrangements on the day of the funeral.
We provide a highly professional and personal service that is sympathetic to your family’s needs and wishes. We pride ourselves on our compassionate and caring manner, attention to detail and the highest standards of professional service based on many years of experience.
Our chapel of rest is available for families to spend time with the deceased.
We also provide funeral plans.