Telephone: 0161 962 4141
Winner of the Altrincham & Sale Chamber of Commerce Customer Care Award 2012.
Ian Clarke Funeral Services have been providing a professional and caring service since 2003 and combine all of the positive elements of a traditional funeral service with a friendly, empathic, understanding ethos based firmly in the present.
We understand the difficulties of the situation that you and your family are faced with and we are here to help. When you visit us, you will find that our premises are tasteful, discreet and comfortable and most importantly, welcoming and not intimidating.When making arrangements you will find that we have made everything as simple and clear as possible.
When a loved one has passed away, arranging a funeral can seem daunting, particularly when you have the emotional stress of losing someone close to you.
We are here to help you and your family through this difficult time.
From the moment you need us, we are here to advise, support and help you arrange the funeral you want for your loved one, including:
• Advice on registering the death
• Making arrangements for the crematorium or cemetery
• Helping you select a coffin, casket or urn
• Choosing a headstone or memorial
• Deciding on hymns, music and preparing an order of service
• Advising on flowers, donations to charities, newspaper announcements, stationery, and memorials
• Arranging transport for relatives as well as providing a hearse
• Helping you with any special requests
• Taking care of arrangements on the day of the funeral.
We provide a highly professional and personal service that is sympathetic to your family’s needs and wishes. We pride ourselves on our compassionate and caring manner, attention to detail and the highest standards of professional service based on many years of experience.
Our chapel of rest is available for families to spend time with the deceased.
We also provide funeral plans.