Telephone: 01225 433649
Our founder, John Stuart, started his working life as a car mechanic. He then expanded into the taxi business, which led him into bearing on funerals for local funeral directors. He was so taken by the funeral industry, that in 1988 he decided to set up on his own by turning his car garage into the funeral home it is today.
Following the death of Mr Stuart the business is now run by our experienced team who are all local to the Devizes area.
When a loved one has passed away, arranging a funeral can seem daunting, particularly when you have the emotional stress of losing someone close to you.
We are here to help you and your family through this difficult time.
From the moment you need us, we are here to advise, support and help you arrange the funeral you want for your loved one, including:
- Advice on registering the death
- Making arrangements for the crematorium or cemetery
- Helping you select a coffin, casket or urn
- Choosing a headstone or memorial
- Deciding on hymns, music and preparing an order of service
- Advising on flowers, donations to charities, newspaper announcements, stationery, and memorials
- Arranging transport for relatives as well as providing a hearse
- Helping you with any special requests
- Taking care of arrangements on the day of the funeral.
We provide a highly professional and personal service that is sympathetic to your family’s needs and wishes. We pride ourselves on our compassionate and caring manner, attention to detail and the highest standards of professional service based on many years of experience.
Our chapel of rest is available for families to spend time with the deceased.
We also provide funeral plans.
Our opening hours are 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, however our staff are available 24 hours a day on the above telephone number if you require our services outside of these hours.