Telephone: 01158 226442
Ken Gregory & Sons have funeral homes in Bolsover, Kirkby in Ashfield, Sutton in Ashfield and Mansfield.
We offer a high quality and professional service, run by an experienced and empathetic team. We are immensely proud of our highly respected and enviable reputation that has grown over many years based on the most reliable source of information - personal recommendation.
Whether you require a religious or non religious funeral service, a small dignified or a large formal funeral service, a traditional funeral service or a green funeral service we are able to offer our clients a full range of choice of funeral services and products.
You the bereaved family are the most important aspect of our funeral service, let us look after your family when you need it most.
When a loved one has passed away, arranging a funeral can seem daunting, particularly when you have the emotional stress of losing someone close to you.
We are here to help you and your family through this difficult time.
From the moment you need us, we are here to advise, support and help you arrange the funeral you want for your loved one, including:
- Advice on registering the death
- Making arrangements for the crematorium or cemetery
- Helping you select a coffin, casket or urn
- Choosing a headstone or memorial
- Deciding on hymns, music and preparing an order of service
- Advising on flowers, donations to charities, newspaper announcements, stationery, and memorials
- Arranging transport for relatives as well as providing a hearse
- Helping you with any special requests
- Taking care of arrangements on the day of the funeral.
We provide a highly professional and personal service that is sympathetic to your family’s needs and wishes. We pride ourselves on our compassionate and caring manner, attention to detail and the highest standards of professional service based on many years of experience.
Our chapel of rest is available for families to spend time with the deceased.
We also provide funeral plans.