Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
Located in the St Pauls suburb of Bristol, R Davies & Son Funeral Directors is here to serve the local community, offering compassionate funeral care to people going through bereavement. We would be honoured to provide a dignified funeral for your loved one. At this difficult time, the promise of support and comfort can help to ease the uncertainty you may be experiencing. Our team of funeral directors will give you just that, along with being on hand to guide you through the process of organising the funeral. We will take the time to listen and find out about you and your loved one, allowing us to shape a highly personal funeral truly reflective of their life. We can cater for any type of ceremony, whether you are looking for a religious or a humanist funeral, a traditional send off, something more contemporary, such as a woodland burial, or a service uniquely representative of your loved one’s life. You can rely on our advice, when you need it, to help you with your choices, so you are not left to make any decisions alone. This is all part of our commitment to providing the highest level of support to you and your family at what is an emotional time. Our funeral home is situated on Ashley Road in St Pauls and our team of funeral directors serves both the local community and those from Bristol’s surrounding suburbs and districts. These include Clifton, Hanham, Montpelier, Redcliffe, St Andrews and St Judes. Available 24 hours of the day, there will always be a sympathetic ear ready to listen. Call us today and allow us to ease some of your burden.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every stage including registering the death
- Arrangements personalised to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- funeral cars and other transport options
- Funeral plans
Full Service Funeral, from £2,895
Our Full Service Funeral is a flexible option that allows you to tailor the service completely, so that you can honour the final wishes of your loved one. For £2,895 you will receive everything that you will need for a traditional funeral to take place - including a coffin, a hearse, and your choice of time and day for the funeral to take place. You will also receive the full attention and service of our funeral professionals, as well as the provision of specialist funeral premises and facilities.
- A funeral arranged to suit you, with flexibility on time, date and services included
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Advice and guidance on all aspects of the funeral, at your home or at our funeral premises
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- We provide everything necessary for the funeral, including a coffin
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address146 Ashley Road St Pauls BS6 5PA GB
Parking and Directions
Please call us for advice on parking.
For help finding our funeral home, please see our map or get in touch.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 0117 962 5495 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More