Providing the highest standards of care
Jump to a Section
We are Relph Funeral Directors in Middlesbrough. We are here to provide your loved one with a bespoke funeral service that will give them a dignified and respectful farewell. It is with compassion and care that our professionals will tend to the departed, and we offer you our full support and guidance during the difficult time after the loss of someone close. Our Cleveland funeral directors cater for religious and non-religious preferences, and it is paramount to us that everyone in our care is treated with kindness and integrity. You can depend on Relph Funeral Directors to take care of all your funeral needs and wishes, so please call us as soon as you need our assistance.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every stage including registering the death
- Arrangements personalised to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- funeral cars and other transport options
- Funeral plans
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Clear and upfront costs
Where to find us
Address255-257 Acklam Road Middlesbrough TS5 7BW GB
Parking and Directions
Please call us for advice on parking.
For help finding our funeral home, please see our map or get in touch.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01642 130794 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||10:00 - 16:00|
|Tue||10:00 - 16:00|
|Wed||10:00 - 16:00|
|Thu||10:00 - 16:00|
|Fri||10:00 - 16:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. These step-by-step guides will carefully explain everything you need to when someone dies, helping you through each stage of the process.Find Out More
Planning a funeral
Our guides on planning a funeral will ensure your loved one's send off is a personal and unique celebration of their life. We will explain how our Funeral Directors will help you plan a funeral service and support you at every stage.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 1 Review
- Rating 5.014 June 2019An amazing team of people, who were committed to ensuring that everything was taken care of in this very distressing time. Amanda and the staff are Relphs are professional, helpful and so very caring. We are extremely grateful for all they did for us. They felt like part of our family, which is exactly what you need at this sad time. Thank you so very much.Response on behalf of Relph Funeral Directors14 June 2019Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time and that we were able to help make things easier for you at such a difficult time.