Providing the highest standards of care
Jump to a Section
Relph Funeral Directors supports the local communities in and around Middlesbrough. From our funeral home in Acklam, we strive to provide a caring and compassionate service that exceeds your expectations. As part of our initiative to provide support to the wider community of Middlesbrough, we offer our services from additional funeral homes. You can find Relph Funeral Directors in Billingham, North Ormesby, Marton and Stockton on Tees. You can depend on us to ensure every detail of your loved one’s farewell is just the way you want it to be. We will be here to guide you at every step, providing all the care your family needs. We are here to support you through this difficult time. Our team will do everything they can to assist you, so please get in touch if you need our help, at any time of the day.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every stage including registering the death
- Arrangements personalised to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- funeral cars and other transport options
- Funeral plans
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Clear and upfront costs
Where to find us
Address255-257 Acklam Road Middlesbrough TS5 7BW GB
Parking and Directions
There is free parking for up to two hours at the parade of shops adjacent to our funeral home.
You can find us opposite Tesco Express on Acklam Road.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01642 130794 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||10:00 - 16:00|
|Tue||10:00 - 16:00|
|Wed||10:00 - 16:00|
|Thu||10:00 - 16:00|
|Fri||10:00 - 16:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. These step-by-step guides will carefully explain everything you need to when someone dies, helping you through each stage of the process.Find Out More
Planning a funeral
Our guides on planning a funeral will ensure your loved one's send off is a personal and unique celebration of their life. We will explain how our Funeral Directors will help you plan a funeral service and support you at every stage.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 4.5based on 2 Reviews
- Rating 4.030 July 2019Making arrangements with the staff at Relph's was very straight forward, they were always helpful, supportive and thoughtful. We really appreciated the level of respect shown throughout the service too. thank you.Response on behalf of Relph Funeral Directors31 July 2019We appreciate you leaving a review online for your experience with Relph Funeral Service. I am pleased that you had the trust and confidence in our team to be able to deliver the service you expected and it all went well for you and the family.
- Rating 5.014 June 2019An amazing team of people, who were committed to ensuring that everything was taken care of in this very distressing time. Amanda and the staff are Relphs are professional, helpful and so very caring. We are extremely grateful for all they did for us. They felt like part of our family, which is exactly what you need at this sad time. Thank you so very much.Response on behalf of Relph Funeral Directors14 June 2019Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time and that we were able to help make things easier for you at such a difficult time.