The Crematorium Service
Our Crematorium Service offers you the option of a dignified and respectful cremation and service for up to 20 mourners, located at the crematorium. There are a range of options available which are included to allow some personalisation to the service.Call 24 hours a day on 020 8478 0522
Our Service to You
While in our care, both you and your loved one will be treated with kindness and respect. Using our experience, we will offer guidance to ensure you make the decisions that are right for you regarding the funeral. With those decisions made, we will take responsibility for ensuring all aspects are taken care of. From the necessary documentation to allow The Crematorium Service to go ahead, to arranging the third party payments.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail and the highest standards of service that we provide, and are ready to ensure your loved one's funeral is a fitting send off.
the estimated total cost of The Crematorium Service includes a basic coffin with lining and fittings. We have a wide choice of alternative coffin and casket options that are available for an additional cost.
Estimated Cost of Funeral
The crematorium service costs include necessary doctor's fees and the cost of cremation.
- Crematorium Service£1,550
- (Includes our Park or Meadow Coffin)
- (Includes doctor's fees and cremation fee)
- Total estimated cost excluding optional extras£1,550
The Crematorium Service at a Glance
- We will support and guide you through each stage of the arrangement
- Your loved one brought into our care by a professional team using specialist vehicles and equipment
- Personal, face-to-face guidance from our funeral arranger, who will also liaise with the necessary third parties on your behalf
- Your loved one continually cared for with respect and dignity by a team of funeral experts, while resting in a climate-controlled mortuary
- We will arrange and manage payment of the doctor's and crematorium fees
- A complimentary online Funeral Notice, informing friends and family of the service and commemorating the life of your loved one
- A basic coffin with lining and fittings included in price, which can be upgraded to a coffin or casket from our available range
- Your loved one will be transported directly to the crematorium in a specialised funeral vehicle
- The cremation will take place at one of our selected local crematoria
- Attendance of mourners up to a maximum of 20
- There is no embalming service offered
- You will not be able to visit your loved one before the cremation
- There is no procession and your loved one will arrive at the crematorium chapel prior to your arrival
- You will be required to pay all charges in full at the point of making the arrangement
Some Important Things to Consider
- The Unattended FuneralWe will help arrange a simple and straightforward cremation without a service, giving you the chance to remember your loved one in your own way.Find out more
- Chapel ServiceA funeral using our specialist service venue, followed by an unattended cremation at a Dignity-selected crematoriumFind out more
- The Attended FuneralOur expert funeral arrangers who will help create the send off you have in mind for your loved one.Find out more
Find out more about The Crematorium Service and what it entails:
The Crematorium Service
Our Crematorium Service offers you the option of a dignified and respectful cremation and service for up to 20 mourners, located at the crematorium. There are a range of options available which are included to allow some personalisation to the service.
Please call us to find out more.
Our Range of Coffins and Caskets
Our Casket Collection
Our Classic Collection
Our Natural Collection
Our Picture Collection
Our Traditional Collection
Our Range of Urns
Natural Ashes Containers
Traditional Urns and Ashes Casket
- Bringing the person who has died into care outside of normal office hours£195
- Additional mileage charge for travel beyond a 20 mile radius of our premises£2.25
- Removal of pacemakerPOA