Bayswater Funeral Plans
Why choose a funeral plan with J H Kenyon / J Hemp Funeral Directors?
If you need some help to decide which funeral plan is right for you, we are here. Give us a call or visit our funeral home in Bayswater to talk to one of our knowledgeable team members about your requirements. We will listen to you, answer any questions you may have and help you choose a plan that suits your needs.
When you set up one of our funeral plans, you can be sure we will arrange the funeral according to your instructions, while lifting some of the emotional and financial pressure from your family too.
You can also pay a contribution up front for more items including extra limousines, floral tributes or a wake. This way you can protect your loved ones from having to cover the full costs when the time comes.
Any contributions you make will grow each year with the Retail Price Index (RPI). Unlike some other funeral plan providers, Dignity allows you to update your requests at any time – without incurring an administration fee.
- Advice and guidance on all aspects of the funeral
- Guidance on the registration of the death, and collection of all necessary paperwork for the funeral to proceed
- Transport of the deceased to the Nominated Funeral Director’s premises (within 50 mile radius)^
- Preparation and care of the body (embalming not included)
- Funeral director and staff to attend the service
- Provision of a hearse
- Collection of charitable donations
- Free telephone bereavement counselling
- The cremation fee
- Minister's or Officiant's fee
- Access to over 1,200 funeral directors throughout the UK. This choice is restricted to approximately 800 for the Limited Funeral Plan
- Any Doctor's fees or Coroner's fees
- Embalming, burial plot, memorial or headstone
- Minister’s/Officiant’s fee for a service at a different location before the cremation
- Repatriation from outside mainland Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight
- Costs for removing artificial limbs and mechanisms such as pacemakers
- Costs associated with changes in regulations, tax, laws or generally accepted practice, which result in additional costs or affect the conduct of the funeral. (This list is not exhaustive)
- Additional costs to conduct the funeral on a weekend, bank holidays or unusual hour
- Service at separate location before cremation or burial not included.
Free Dignity Pre-Paid Funeral Guide
Not sure which funeral plan is right for you?
If you want to learn more, you can pop into our Bayswater funeral home or call us, anytime.
Frequently asked questions
A funeral plan offers a way to arrange your funeral in advance, whilst safeguarding loved ones from rising funeral costs. Our Prepaid Funeral Plans allow you to document your final wishes and pay for your funeral at today’s prices.Learn More:
All four of our high quality Prepaid Funeral Plans guarantee to cover the Funeral Director costs for arranging and conducting the funeral, whether you choose a Cremation or Burial.Learn More:
Yes. Many of our customers take out a Prepaid Funeral Plan from Dignity for their relatives or friends . As long as the person for whom the Plan is for is aged 50 or over, you can buy a Plan online, just give us the details of the person you’re applying for.Learn More:
There are multiple ways to pay for a funeral plan; you can pay for the plan with one lump sum, spread the cost over 12 months or lower monthly payments over 1-25 years.*Learn More:
Yes. One of the easiest ways to pay for a Dignity Funeral Plan is to spread the cost over 12 monthly instalments. This helps you spread the cost to create a more affordable option for paying for your funeral plan and there aren’t any additional charges for doing so.Learn More:
Yes, you can buy our funeral plans online. If you're looking for a green funeral plan or something more bespoke you can call your local branch and they'll talk you through the options.Learn More: