Nigel K Ford Funeral Directors, Creech
Our funeral home in Creech, Taunton
Caring for the families of the village, during the most difficult of times, our proximity to Taunton means we are also able to assist the families of the town when they need us. Whether from Creech St Michael, Taunton or any other of our surrounding communities here in Somerset, you will be met with compassion and your loved one treated with dignity and respect while in our care.
The team of professionals at our Creech St Michael funeral home will be on hand to provide guidance and advice, ensuring a uniquely personal send off for your loved one, in accordance with your wishes.
You can find us at the roundabout on North End, or we can visit you at your home or another location of your choice. As well as the village and Taunton, we also serve nearby communities such as those in Ruishton, North Curry and Stoke St Mary.
Our caring team of funeral directors in Creech St Michael is waiting to help you. To arrange a funeral for your loved one, call us on 01823 444354 today.
What we offer
- The option of a dignified funeral now and a memorial service later
- Expert guidance from a team of professional funeral directors and arrangers
- A tailored funeral, arranged according to your wishes
- Cremations and burials at any local funeral site
- A comprehensive knowledge of Creech St Michael, Taunton and the surrounding Somerset area
- Traditional, contemporary, religious, humanist, cultural and unique funerals
- Time spent with your loved one in our peaceful and private chapel of rest
- Funeral vehicles, such as Hearses and limousines, and options of bespoke transport for a more unique send off
- A range of headstones and other funeral memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans for peace of mind
These are a few of the local cemeteries:
- St Mary's new Cemetery – Located 4.4 miles from Creech St Michael, this cemetery in Taunton is situated on Wellington Road, TA1 5AS, opposite the old cemetery
- Taunton Deane Crematorium and Cemetery – This cemetery is 5 miles from Creech St Michael and also located in Taunton. It can be found on the Wellington New Road, TA1 5NE
- Quantock Road Cemetery – A little further afield in Bridgwater, this cemetery is 9.6 miles from Creech St Michael and located on the Quantock Road, TA6 7EJ
- Wellington Cemetery – Not far from Taunton in Rockwell Green, this cemetery is 10.8 miles from Creech St Michael, with its entrance on Hilly Head, TA21 9BS
- Langport Cemetery – Found in the small town of Langport, this cemetery is 12 miles out of Creech St Michael and located on the Newtown Road, off the A372 (TA10 9SQ)
Funeral Services with distinction
Committed to setting the high standards for which the Dignity name is known, we are honoured to be a part of our Taunton community, working and living alongside the families we serve. Our lengthy heritage ensures we can provide a service that is rich in both local knowledge and expertise.
Our funeral services
Full Service FuneralOur Full Service Funeral allows you to create a totally personal commemoration to celebrate the life of the person who has died.Our costs from£2,860Current restrictions might mean that you can’t have a funeral today how you imagined it to be. However, we can still provide a dignified and meaningful funeral now and a memorial or commemorative service later.Our service is delivered with expertise and uncompromising compassion. We will care for the deceased with the utmost care and respect in our own professional premises and will take on the responsibility for ensuring every detail is taken care of to the highest standards. You can rely on us to make a difficult time a little easier.
Full Service FuneralOur costs from £2,860
Simple Funeral Service in TauntonA complete funeral service for a lower cost, delivered with complete compassion and care.Our costs from£1,895This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to choose from a limited choice of dates and times for the service and you do not want to have a lot of additional services added to the funeral. You can rest assured that we will never compromise on the care we provide when looking after your loved one.
Simple Funeral Service in TauntonOur costs from £1,895
Where to find us
Directions and Parking
You can park for free at our funeral home, or on our surrounding streets.
Funeral Home Opening Times
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
24 Hour Availability
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone diesWhat to do when a loved one passes away. These guides will explain in careful terms what you need to know, and the actions you need to take, following the loss of a loved one.Find out more
Planning a funeralYou are not alone when it comes to planning your loved one's funeral. These guides give helpful advice and explain how our Taunton funeral directors will be there to help you. Ensuring a truly personal and dignified goodbye to your loved one.Find out more
The day of the funeralWhat happens on the day of the funeral? Here we explain how the day of the send off progresses, from the procession to the service, through to the committal and the wake. We will be there for you, every step of the way.Find out more
Frequently asked questions
When someone dies, the first steps will depend on how and where the person passed away. Our step-by-step guides will walk you through the practical steps. For additional support and personal advice, please get in touch with us.
You don't have to make an appointment at our funeral homes. However, doing so will ensure that someone can be available to cater to your needs. When arranging a funeral, our Funeral Directors are happy to visit you in your own home, if required.
Third party funeral costs are additional charges which we will manage for you and attach to your single invoice. Get in touch with us to confirm costs and plan a funeral to fit your budget.
If you choose to arrange the funeral with us, you will be given the option of a complimentary Funeral Notice. We will set it up for you using the details discussed during the arrangements. All we need is an email address.
Dignity Funeral Plans let you pay for your funeral in advance and at today's price. It's a way of taking control of the unexpected, setting out the arrangements and limiting the costs by paying for the services included in the funeral plan upfront.
Reviews of our services
She made everything easy and straight forward at such a distressing time gave us as much time as we needed not only at planning the funeral but also when family members wanted to see mum Nichola was there to greet them stay with them and support them and gave mum respect at every point , I can’t speak any higher of such a warm hearted professional lady
After the funeral she keep us informed as to when mum would come back to her after the cremation again making sure we were all doing ok and giving us as much time we need to pick mum up
Thank you for your 4* review. We are very happy to hear that you found our staff to be excellent. We apologise that the arranger was changed 2 weeks before your funeral but glad to hear that this did not affect our services. Thank you once again for your 4* review and comments.
The Stepney family.