Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
We are Charles Beaumont & Sons Funeral Directors based at our modern funeral home in Rotherham. We provide the highest standards of funeral care, services and facilities, treating all of the families that we help with uncompromising compassion. We offer religious and non-religious services, as well as woodland burials and colourful celebrations. Whatever you feel is most fitting for your loved one, we will be able to help. It is our job to make things a little easier for you, so we will do everything we can to make sure the arrangements are just as you want them to be. Whenever you need our help, we will never be more than a telephone call away. We are here to support you and your family, to make things a little bit easier for you. Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 01709 873101 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At Charles Beaumont & Sons Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address5-7 Brampton Rd Wath Upon Dearne Rotherham S63 6AN GB
Parking and Directions
There is parking for up to three cars at the funeral home.
Please call us before your visit if you require further help with directions.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01709 873101 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 4.8based on 6 Reviews
- Rating 5.027 November 2018All the staff were very friendly and polite nothing was too much trouble.Response on behalf of Charles Beaumont & Sons Funeral Directors27 November 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team and that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.
- Rating 4.012 November 2018The personal service provided by David and Dana at Beaumonts was absolutely excellent as I expected. I cannot fault any aspect of what they did. However the reason for not giving a five star review is that since becoming part of Dignity the prices charged have become to my mind excessively high, and the billing system so impersonal and it is now almost impossible to see what is being charged for. None of which is the fault of the staff at Beaumonts.Response on behalf of Charles Beaumont & Sons Funeral Directors21 November 2018Thank you for your review.
We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the service you received form us, in particular your kind comments relating to David & Dana.
We are sorry that you found our costs excessive and that you were unhappy with our billing system. If you wish to discuss this further please contact our Client Relations Department on 0800 783 7171.
- Rating 5.017 October 2018I have no issues to raise. Every part of your service was carried out professionally and with respect to my and my families feelings. It helped the funeral to go as well as could possibly be expected.Response on behalf of Charles Beaumont & Sons Funeral Directors17 October 2018Thank you for sharing your experience with us on your online review. I am pleased that we were able to look after you and your family at this difficult time and that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested.
- Rating 5.016 October 2018The service we as a grieving family received from Charles Beaumont Funeral directors was excellent. We could not have wished for anything more. The first point of call at their office was a lovely lady called Dana, her expertise in dealing with grieving people was wonderful. We would like to say a special thankyou to all.
The Lee familyResponse on behalf of Charles Beaumont & Sons Funeral Directors16 October 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am pleased that we were able to look after you and your family at this difficult time and that we were able to provide you with the support and guidance needed.
- Rating 5.04 October 2018Everything was done exactly as we wished, thank you.Response on behalf of Charles Beaumont & Sons Funeral Directors5 October 2018Thank you for your online review. I am glad that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested.
- Rating 5.029 September 2018We were extremely pleased with the service provided by the staff at Beaumonts. At all times they were sympathetic, polite and helpful. They made a very difficult time as easy as possible.Response on behalf of Charles Beaumont & Sons Funeral Directors1 October 2018Thank you for the comments left as part of your online review. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team and that we were able to help make things easier for you at such a difficult time.