Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
We believe that every funeral should be personal and meaningful, which is why we support our local community by providing bespoke funeral services. We want to help every family in our care to give their loved one the perfect farewell, and we do so by drawing on our extensive knowledge and expertise. We can arrange all kinds of funeral services for you, from religious and non-religious services to woodland burials or colourful celebrations. If there is a type of funeral that you feel would be most fitting for your loved one, we will be able to help you plan it. We will ensure every detail is exactly as you want it to be. You can reach us 24 hours a day by telephone, so when you need us the most, you can rest assured that we will be here to advise and guide you. Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 01922 623470 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At Middleton Brothers Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
AddressMiddleton House 187/189 Stafford Street Walsall WS2 8ED GB
Parking and Directions
There is parking available at the front of the funeral home, or on surrounding streets for up to two hours.
We are a short distance from the Walsall County Court building.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01922 623470 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 3 Reviews
- Rating 5.01 November 2018All staff were very helpful and considerate of my wishes and feelings for my brother's funeral. It helped me and the rest of my family through a very difficult time. They were always there to answer any questions when I neededResponse on behalf of Middleton Brothers Funeral Directors2 November 2018Thank you for sharing your experience with us on your online review. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team and that we were able to help make things easier for you at such a difficult time.
- Rating 5.06 October 2018We were pleased with all aspects of the serviceResponse on behalf of Middleton Brothers Funeral Directors9 October 2018Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. I am pleased that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.
- Rating 5.03 October 2018You can not fault Middleton Brothers Funeral Directors 100% Satisfaction
Here's why From start to finish 100 % professional in all matters.
The guys were all smart,Hair, clean shaved ,suits and ties all immaculate. The 2 drivers were exceptional the rear driver covered the hurst at all times in the mad traffic I think was not easy to do and keep the the speed limit .the staff at Middleton house were all professional Walsall and understanding at our said loss, not rushing us. and explained everything from the start you can not fault them From start to finish at the crematorium and back home was 100 % professional, star Rating out of 10 I would put 12
100% SatisfactionResponse on behalf of Middleton Brothers Funeral Directors3 October 2018Thank you for the kind comments posted on your online review. I am pleased that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction and that you were so well looked after by our team. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this difficult time.