Jump to a Section
Codsall Funeral Directors
At Jennings Funeral Directors in Codsall, Wolverhampton, we take the time to really get to know you. That is because we understand how important it is to get things just right when saying farewell to those we love. By working closely with you we can help to arrange the perfect funeral service for your loved one. From choosing the flowers to selecting your transport for the day, we will help you to make sure that every detail is considered. As Dignity funeral directors we pride ourselves on the consistently high standards of funeral care that we provide. We are also part of the National Association of Funeral Directors, so you can rest assured that you are in capable hands. Your wellbeing is also important at this difficult time, so we would like you to know that we are here to support you. Whether you need advice and guidance, or someone to talk to, you can get in touch with us 24 hours a day. Please call us at any time.Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 01902 845770 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At Jennings Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address6-7 The Square Codsall Wolverhampton WV8 1PT GB
Parking and Directions
There is public car parking available at the front and rear of the funeral home.
We are located opposite The Bull pub in Codsall.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01902 845770 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 2 Reviews
- Rating 5.027 September 2018Very happy with the service my family received from Jennings.Response on behalf of Jennings Funeral Directors28 September 2018Thank you for posting your online review. I am pleased that we were able to look after you and your family at this difficult time.
- Rating 5.027 September 2018From the time we arrived to make the arrangements, right through to the end of the service, we were treated with respect, care and consideration. Nothing was too much trouble. On the day of the cremation, Sharon our Funeral Director, lead us through through the day with great care but very subtly. We felt totally at ease knowing that we were in excellent hands, allowing us to deal with a very emotional day. Highly recommended.Response on behalf of Jennings Funeral Directors28 September 2018Thank you for the comments left as part of your online review. I am pleased we were able to help make things easier for you at such a difficult time and that you were so well looked after by our team.