Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
Welcome, we are Jennings Funeral Directors, your local funeral care provider in Knottingley. Our belief is that a funeral should honour the memory of your loved one and your family’s heritage. We understand how emotional and difficult this time can be for you and your family, which is why we will do everything we can to ease some of the pressure and lift the weight of arranging the funeral off your shoulder. However you wish to say goodbye to your loved one, we will arrange it, whether that is a cremation, a religious funeral or a contemporary service. Every little detail that matters to you, matters to us. So please do not hesitate to tell us about the special flowers, hymn or cortege route you wish to use. Every family in our care is treated with care and compassion, including you and your family. That is our promise to you. You can read the reviews left by families here. Our funeral home is easily accessible to families in Pontefract, Brotherton, Birkin, Kellington, Eggborough, Cridling Stubbs and surrounding areas. Please do no hesitate to get in touch with us. We are here for you every step of the way and will guide you whenever you need it. You can call us at any time, day or night.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address13 Racca Green Knottingley WF11 8AT GB
Parking and Directions
Please call us for advice on parking.
Please see our map or get in touch for further help with directions.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01977 677715 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||10:00 - 16:00|
|Tue||10:00 - 16:00|
|Wed||10:00 - 16:00|
|Thu||10:00 - 16:00|
|Fri||10:00 - 16:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 1 Review
- Rating 5.027 September 2018The funeral directors were caring and compassionate and the direction from all the staff helped at a sad and difficult time.Response on behalf of Jennings Funeral Directors28 September 2018Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. I am glad we were able to provide you with the support and guidance needed and that you were so well looked after by our team.