Dignified funeral from £1,695 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
Here at Aberdeen Funeral Directors, we believe that life with those we love is deeply personal, and that a funeral service should be no different. We aim to give every family the highest standards of funeral care, service and facilities. We draw upon or extensive knowledge and expertise to arrange bespoke, dignified funeral services for the people of our local community in Aberdeen. Our purpose built funeral home is all one one level, providing easy wheelchair access so that anyone can visit us. This allows anyone to come and spend time with their loved one prior to the funeral. Our chapel is large enough to seat 100 mourners, and we also have a standing room with a viewing screen should you require it. We are here to support you through a difficult time, which is why our dedicated funeral professionals are on hand 24 hours a day; you need only give us a call.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,695
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address49 Causewayend Aberdeen AB25 3TQ GB
Parking and Directions
There is a large, free car park at our funeral home. There is also paid parking across the road.
We are located near the city centre, next to the Mounthooly roundabout.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01224 625404 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tue||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wed||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thu||08:00 - 18:00|
|Fri||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sat||08:30 - 16:00|
|Sun||10:00 - 16:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More