Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
At Rees & Williams Forse & Co Funeral Directors in Roath, Cardiff, serving you with the highest levels of compassion and care is our number one priority. We will be here for you from the moment you reach out, assisting you in making every decision and ensure your loved one receives a fitting farewell. We specialise in Muslim funerals but we are equally equipped to arranging all other religious or traditional ceremonies as well as contemporary goodbyes such as, woodland burials or bright celebrations of life. Whatever your preference, we will cater to your every need. Since we opened the doors of our funeral home in 1922, we have been organising beautiful funerals for the families in the local communities of Roath, Plasnewydd, Tredegarville, Splott Cathays and Pen-Y-Lan. We understand that no two people are the same and funerals should be no different, which is why you can pick every aspect of their loved one’s funeral. No matter how big, small or unique your request is, we will tailor the day to make it personal and special. For your comfort and ease, we have a service room in our funeral home, which can seat up to 48 friends and family. We have a dedicated team on hand 24 hours a day, all you have to do is give us a call. We can give you advice, answer any questions you may have or simply just lend an ear to listen. Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 029 2048 2869 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At Rees & Williams Forse & Co Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address189 City Road Roath Cardiff CF24 3JB GB
Parking and Directions
There is parking on the surrounding roads.
You can find us next to the old Gaiety Cinema.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 029 2048 2869 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 2 Reviews
- Rating 5.030 September 2018I would fully recommend this company as the service they provided was second to none. They were very professional and dignified in dealing with such a sad occasion and as helpful as could be.Response on behalf of Rees & Williams Forse & Co Funeral Directors1 October 2018Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I am glad that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested and that you were so well looked after.
- Rating 5.028 September 2018This was the second time in less than 6 monthe we have required your services. We didn't hesitate to ask for Gemma on the second occasion. She is so professionally but down to earth going above and beyond to provide an amazing send off for both my in laws. We would recommend her without hesitation. Your whole team made it a smooth service on the day.Response on behalf of Rees & Williams Forse & Co Funeral Directors1 October 2018Thank you for the kind comments posted on your online review. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time and that you were so well looked after by our team.