The Diamond Funeral Plan guarantees to provide all the essential services for a funeral. This includes the funeral director costs for arranging and conducting a cremation or burial funeral.
For a burial funeral the plan also provides a generous contribution towards burial costs, burial plot and Minister’s fees. This contribution increases each year in line with the Retail Price Index (RPI) for the Plan’s duration.
This plan includes a 2 limousines, a high quality wood veneer coffin and a hearse, as well as the ability to personalise the plan with any special requests you may have.
- Support from a nationwide network of funeral directors
- Guidance on the registration of the death and collection of all necessary paperwork for the funeral to proceed
- Co-ordinating with individuals and organisations, and managing logistics as required for the funeral to proceed
- Personal contact with the family to provide advice and guidance on all aspects of arranging the funeral
- Co-ordination of any flowers or tributes
Care of the deceased
- Collection and transportation of the deceased to the Nominated Funeral Director's premises at any time, 24 hours a day (within a 50 mile radius, excluding ferry and air fares)
- Care and preparation of the deceased (embalming not included)
- High quality wood veneer coffin
- Viewing of the deceased in a private chapel of rest by agreed appointment, at any time 24/7
- Arranging of the funeral service (at a local cemetery or crematorium)
- Funeral director, driver and pallbearers to attend service
- Two limousines for loved ones
- Funeral procession to a service location, then onto the crematorium or burial site
- Mutual agreement on the time and day of the cremation funeral during normal office hours
- For a burial funeral the plan includes a contribution of £1,220 towards third party costs
- If you move home your plan moves with you, at no extra cost
- Personalise the plan at any time by documenting special requests such as hymns and readings
- Ability to make additional contributions towards special requests during the lifetime of the plan. Any contributions will increase each year in line with the Retail Price Index (RPI)
- 24 hour support from our UK based client service centre, to answer any questions you may have about your Plan or the service, available 365 days a year
- Free telephone bereavement advice and support for your loved ones