The Pearl Funeral Plan is our most popular plan. Like all of our plans, it guarantees the funeral director costs for a cremation or a burial funeral.
A contribution is provided to help towards burial costs which rises each year in line with the Retail Price Index (RPI).
This plan provides a little extra comfort to family members at this difficult time, by including a limousine. It also includes a quality wood effect coffin and a hearse. You can personalise this plan with any special requests you may have.
- Support from a nationwide network of funeral directors
- Guidance on the registration of the death and collection of all necessary paperwork for the funeral to proceed
- Co-ordinating with individuals and organisations, and managing logistics as required for the funeral to proceed
- Personal contact with the family to provide advice and guidance on all aspects of arranging the funeral
Care of the deceased
- Collection and transportation of the deceased to the nominated funeral director's premises at any time, 24 hours a day (within a 50 mile radius, excluding ferry and air fares)
- Care and preparation of the deceased (embalming not included)
- Quality wood effect coffin
- Viewing of the deceased in a private chapel of rest by agreed appointment, during weekdays at any time
- Arranging of the funeral service (at a local cemetery or crematorium)
- Funeral director, driver and pallbearers to attend service
- One limousine for loved ones
- Funeral procession to a service location, then onto the crematorium or burial site
- Mutual agreement on the time and day of the funeral during normal office hours
- For a burial funeral the plan includes a contribution of £1,220
- If you move home your plan moves with you, at no extra cost
- Personalise the plan at any time by documenting special requests such as hymns and readings
- Ability to make additional contributions towards special requests during the lifetime of the plan. Any contributions will increase each year in line with the Retail Price Index (RPI)
- 24 hour support from our UK-based client service centre, to answer any questions you may have about your plan or the service, available 365 days a year
- Free telephone bereavement advice and support for your loved ones