Telephone: 01934 510608
This four acre cemetery was opened in 1882 and is still a vital part of the community today. Located a short distance from the seafront of the historic town of Clevedon, it is in an area of outstanding natural beauty. There are many families having buried numerous generations of their relatives here.
There is an unused chapel, which many years ago served as the town mortuary, but is now used to store records.