When you pay for your funeral costs in advance with Dignity you’re in excellent hands. All our funeral plans guarantee to cover the funeral director costs as well as the cremation costs as included in the Plan, or where a burial is required, provide a contribution towards burial costs.
By taking the sensible approach to securing your funeral at today’s prices, no matter how much funeral costs continue to increase, your loved ones will never pay anymore for the services covered by the Plan.
I am very pleased I took out a Dignity Prepaid Funeral Plan to have the peace of mind that everything was sorted in advance. I was pleased to have been able to choose the exact plan I wanted and being able to pay monthly without interest over a year was really good.– Mrs Lockyer, South East
All Prepaid Funeral Plans from Dignity:
- Guarantee to cover the cost of the funeral director services, as outlined in the Funeral Plan, so once paid for your loved ones won’t need to pay anymore towards these services, no matter how far in the future the funeral takes place.
- The Crematorium Fee and Ministers fee included in the plan are guaranteed unlike many providers who only provide a contribution to the cost.
- Include a burial option, should you require it. The Prepaid Funeral Plan from Dignity currently provides one of the largest contributions towards burial costs available on the market. The contribution also increases each year in line with RPI.
- Fix funeral costs at today’s prices, so once your Plan is paid for, you’ll not be asked to pay a penny more for the services included
- Allow you to personalise your Plan by adding special requests such as hymns or readings into your Plan, and if you change your mind at any time in the future, you can amend your special requests for no additional cost. There may be an additional charge for some special requests*.
- Guarantee to provide the services of a compassionate and caring Dignity Nominated Funeral Director who will provide support and guidance to your loved ones throughout.
- Offer a choice of payment options. You can choose to make a one-off payment, spread the cost over 12 months at no extra cost, or pay over a period of up to 25 years. It is entirely your choice. If you spread the cost over more than 12 months there is an extra charge and all payments must be completed by the 85th birthday of the eldest person named on the plan.
- Guarantee your money is held securely. When you pay for your Prepaid Funeral Plan, Dignity place your money in the independent National Funeral Trust where it is held until it is needed.
- Provide your family with access to advice and counselling, should they need it through our 24 hour advice and bereavement helpline.
Take a look at the Prepaid Funeral Plans we offer or call 0800 587 2541 for more information.
*You may not make any additional contributions towards the costs of any special requests if you choose The Limited Plan.