Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
Based in Stockton-on-Tees, Relph Funeral Directors help the local community by providing dignified funeral services. We pride ourselves on our uncompromising quality and consistently high standards of funeral care, service and facilities. We can cater to all requests, providing religious and non-religious funerals as well as woodland burials, colourful celebrations and cremations. Whichever kind of service you feel is most befitting of your loved one, we will be able to arrange it for you. You can get in touch with us 24 hours a day. We are never more than a phone call away, and we are always here to offer you our full support and any advice or guidance you may need. Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 01642 424836 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At Relph Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address4 Rimswell Parade Rimswell Road Stockton On Tees TS19 7LL GB
Parking and Directions
Car parking is available at the front of the funeral home.
Our funeral home is located in the small parade of shops on Rimswell Road, Stockton.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on any time you require our services.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Your choices for a funeral service
From the moment you get in touch with us, we can begin to arrange the most fitting funeral for your loved one with the utmost compassion and care. Read through some of the decisions you will need to make for the funeral service.Find Out More
Meeting your needs
We believe a funeral should be as unique as the individual that has passed away, and we understand that everyone has different wishes when it comes to saying farewell. See how we can tailor your loved one’s funeral to suit any requirements you may have, creating a personal send-off that meets your needs.Find Out More