Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
Welcome to Baguley Brothers Funeral Directors in Sherwood. We are here to help you arrange the perfect farewell for your loved one. Whether you need advice and guidance, or assistance in planning the funeral service, we are here to give you our full support. We will do everything we can to make things a little easier for you. Our funeral home in Sherwood has the highest standards of funeral facilities available for you to use. We also have a large room which can host up to 50 guests, and catering can be provided if you require it. Whatever your wants and needs are for your loved one's funeral service, we will be able to help you. As Dignity funeral directors we can draw upon the knowledge and expertise built up over many years of providing outstanding funeral services, whilst still giving you a bespoke, personal service. You can call us at any time of the day, whenever you need us the most. We are never more than a phone call away, and we will always be here to support you. Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 0115 960 5197 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At Baguley Brothers Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address500 Mansfield Road Sherwood NG5 2FB GB
Parking and Directions
There are four parking spaces at the front of the funeral home, adjoining the florists.
We are on the High Street of Sherwood, leading to Nottingham.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 0115 960 5197 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 4 Reviews
- Rating 5.020 October 2018Sensitive, caring and efficientResponse on behalf of Baguley Brothers Funeral Directors22 October 2018We have received your online review. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team.
- Rating 5.017 October 2018***** First class professional service.Response on behalf of Baguley Brothers Funeral Directors22 October 2018Thank you for your online review. I am pleased that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.
- Rating 5.09 October 2018Many thanks for your service
Bagglys Bros. Especially Matt
Where very helpful and professional throughoutResponse on behalf of Baguley Brothers Funeral Directors9 October 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team and that we were able to help make things easier for you at such a difficult time.
- Rating 5.027 September 2018Nothing was too much trouble. Most helpful and obligingResponse on behalf of Baguley Brothers Funeral Directors27 September 2018We have received your online review. I am glad that you were so well looked after by our team and that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.