Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
Penn Funeral Directors
At Jennings Funeral Directors, we believe that life with those you love is deeply personal. That is why we want to help you to arrange a unique farewell for your loved one. We understand how stressful it can be to plan a funeral, and we will do everything we can to make a difficult time a little bit easier for you. As Dignity funeral directors, we have high quality facilities which you can use for arranging the service. Our funeral home is tastefully decorated, and designed to make you feel comfortable and at ease. Our devoted staff will listen to your wishes and requests, and we will work with you to plan every detail, from the flowers to the hearse. We want you to know that you can call us at any time of day. We are always here to support you and your family. You can come to us whenever you need us, and we will be here to advise and guide you.Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 01902 330357 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At Jennings Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address276-278 Penn Road Penn Wolverhampton WV4 4AD GB
Parking and Directions
There is parking at the front of the funeral home and a public car park at the rear.
We are located on the Penn Road, just opposite The Mount Tavern.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01902 330357 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 2 Reviews
- Rating 5.04 December 2018This is now the third time in less than four years that I needed to use the services of Jennings funeral directors.
The fact that I have returned to them again speaks volumes of the service that I received.
Helen and Becki are so professional yet they demonstrate such warmth.
All of my wishes were carried out to perfection.
The gentlemen who escorted My late husband and ourselves were so kind and respectful. Especially Peter who again I asked for after he conducted escorts for both my parents.
The service at the crematorium was perfect and special thanks go to Rev Les Doughty.Response on behalf of Jennings Funeral Directors4 December 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team and that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested.
- Rating 5.019 October 2018Fantastic service, even the smaller details were taken care of. Great approach from the staff in branch, highly professional and caringResponse on behalf of Jennings Funeral Directors22 October 2018Thank you for the comments left as part of your online review. I am glad that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested.