Dignity has funeral directors in towns and cities across the UK who have served their local communities for generations. We are here to help, 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Meeting your needs
Our funeral directors can cater for all your funeral needs
We are funeral people
At Dignity we are funeral people – it's all we do. Dignity is a British company and we strive to set the highest standards for the funeral profession in terms of client service and care for the deceased.
The Dignity promise
Every Dignity funeral director is rigorously monitored to ensure that its client service, premises and vehicles are of the highest standard.
By choosing a Dignity funeral director you can be confident that:
- We treat all families and everyone that has died with compassion, respect, openness and care
- We help our clients by providing open and straightforward information that enables them to make informed choices
- We are transparent about our fees and there are no hidden extras
- We spend as much time with the client as they need
- We pay attention to detail and make sure we get everything right
99% of our clients say that we met or exceeded their expectations
All Dignity funeral homes send a written client survey to the families we serve. From this survey we know that 99% of respondents say we met or exceeded their expectations. They tell us we provide an excellent service and are good value for money.