Your Local Norcot Funeral Directors
Proudly serving families in the East Reading suburb of Norcot for over three decades, Cyril H Lovegrove Funeral Directors are here for you whenever you need them.
Our Norcot funeral directors will support you and your family, as well as taking the greatest care of your loved one. Located in Tilehurst and Caversham, our experienced and highly regarded teams will be there for you at every step.
Whether you need to arrange an attended or unattended funeral, or would like some advice on funeral plans, our funeral homes near Norcot are available 24 hours a day.
Find out more about our funeral directors near Norcot in Reading below:
Funeral Directors Near Norcot
Your local Norcot funeral homes offer:
- 24-hour advice and guidance at every step
- A choice of attended or unattended funeral
- Arrangements that can be tailored to meet your family's needs
- Extensive knowledge of the Reading area
- The option of cremation or burial at a local crematorium or burial site of your choice
- Experience of arranging services to suit all religions and cultures
- Private viewing of your loved one in a modern chapel of rest
- Immaculately maintained hearses and other bespoke transport options
- Personalised memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
Frequently asked questions
When someone dies, the first steps will depend on how and where the person passed away. Our step-by-step guides will walk you through the practical steps. For additional support and personal advice, please get in touch with us.
Third party funeral costs are additional charges which we will manage for you and attach to your single invoice. Get in touch with us to confirm costs and plan a funeral to fit your budget.
You don't have to make an appointment at our funeral homes. However, doing so will ensure that someone can be available to cater to your needs. When arranging a funeral, our Funeral Directors are happy to visit you in your own home, if required.
If you choose to arrange the funeral with us, you will be given the option of a complimentary Funeral Notice. We will set it up for you using the details discussed during the arrangements. All we need is an email address.
Dignity Funeral Plans let you pay for your funeral in advance and at today's price. It's a way of taking control of the unexpected, setting out the arrangements and limiting the costs by paying for the services included in the funeral plan upfront.