The Unattended Funeral
Our Unattended Funeral will best suit your needs if you want to arrange a simple and straightforward cremation without a service.
When you choose our Unattended Funeral, we will help arrange a dignified cremation without mourners present, allowing you and your loved one's friends and family to commemorate them in your own way.
Sometimes referred to as a "Direct Cremation", our Unattended Funeral will see us bring your loved one into our climate-controlled facilities and provide them with the highest levels of care until the day of the cremation. We will then take them directly to the crematorium in a specialised funeral vehicle. You can rest assured that we will be by your side, offering guidance and support every step of the way.
Unattended Funeral Costs
Here, we’ve provided the estimated cost of our Unattended Funeral. This includes cremation fees. This cost also includes a Park Coffin.
While additional services are limited with our Unattended Funeral, you can choose from a wide range of alternative coffins and caskets, urns and memorials for an additional cost.
Estimated Cost of Funeral
The estimated costs shown are for an unattended cremation. Please call us if you would like to discuss a burial.
- Unattended Cremation£975
- (Includes our Park Coffin)£-
- (Includes cost of cremation)£-
- Total estimated cost excluding optional extras£975
The estimated costs above are for cremation only. You can view our standardised price list for a guide, or alternatively call us to discuss a burial.
The Unattended Funeral at a Glance:
- We will bring your loved one into our climate-controlled facilities using specialist vehicles during normal office hours
- Our dedicated funeral arranger will provide guidance and support throughout the entire process
- Our expert team will dress your loved one in a basic gown and follow your instructions regarding hair, makeup and other personal effects
- Our Unattended Funeral includes a Park Coffin; you can choose from our wider range for an additional cost
- We will manage all necessary documentation and third-party payments required for the funeral to go ahead
- We will transport your loved one to the crematorium where the cremation will be carried out without mourners present
- You can rely on us to be available for ongoing support, aftercare, guidance and additional services you may require following the funeral
- There will be no service or ceremony for mourners to attend
- The Unattended Funeral doesn’t offer the option of a burial
- You can not opt for embalming with this funeral service
- You will not be able to visit your loved one in the chapel of rest
- The cremation will take place at a selected crematorium and there will be no flexibility with time, date or location
Some Important Things to Consider:
Find out more about our Unattended Funeral and what it entails:
The Unattended Funeral
While our Unattended Funeral is limited in terms of personalisation, there are some alternative choices and additional extras that you might like to choose from.
Here, you will be able to find more information on the coffins, urns and other additional services that we can arrange for the funeral.
Our Range of Coffins and Caskets
Our Casket Collection
Our Classic Collection
Our Natural Collection
Our Picture Collection
Our Traditional Collection
- Collecting and transporting the deceased person from the place of death (normally within 15 miles of the funeral director’s premises) into the funeral director’s care outside of normal working hours£195
- Additional mileage (price per mile)£2.25
- Attendance of a funeral director for burial of ashes£95
- Additional mileage charge for the delivery of ashes beyond a 20 mile radius from our premises£1.00 (per mile)