Compassionate Funeral Directors near Chigwell
If you have recently lost a loved one, or would like to start making arrangements for the future with a prepaid funeral plan, our funeral homes local to Chigwell in Essex can help. They have over a century of combined experience and are renowned for their high quality service. Your local Dignity funeral directors in Buckhurst Hill, Loughton and Barkingside, Ilford offer state-of-the-art facilities, knowledgeable local staff and a choice of funeral services to suit your personal and financial needs. Our Barkingside home also specialises in South Asian funerals.
As part of Dignity, our Chigwell funeral directors are accredited by the National Association of Funeral Directors (NAFD). This means you can be sure that you, your loved one and your family will be shown the greatest care and respect at all times.
We're here for you 24 hours a day so please contact our teams whenever you need.
Find out more about our funeral directors local to Chigwell below:
Chigwell Funeral Directors
Our undertakers by Chigwell offer:
- A dedicated funeral director, to provide guidance and support at every step
- A choice of funeral packages to suit your needs
- Modern, accessible, state-of-the-art facilities
- Extensive knowledge of Essex and wider London
- The option of a cremation or burial
- Experience arranging all types of religious or non-religious services
- The opportunity to visit your loved one in a private chapel of rest
- Traditional hearses, limousines and other transport options
- Personalised memorials, stationery and complimentary Funeral Notices
- Prepaid funeral plans which help you pay for your funeral in advance
Frequently asked questions
When someone dies, the first steps will depend on how and where the person passed away. Our step-by-step guides will walk you through the practical steps. For additional support and personal advice, please get in touch with us.
Third party funeral costs are additional charges which we will manage for you and attach to your single invoice. Get in touch with us to confirm costs and plan a funeral to fit your budget.
You don't have to make an appointment at our funeral homes. However, doing so will ensure that someone can be available to cater to your needs. When arranging a funeral, our Funeral Directors are happy to visit you in your own home, if required.
If you choose to arrange the funeral with us, you will be given the option of a complimentary Funeral Notice. We will set it up for you using the details discussed during the arrangements. All we need is an email address.
Dignity Funeral Plans let you pay for your funeral in advance and at today's price. It's a way of taking control of the unexpected, setting out the arrangements and limiting the costs by paying for the services included in the funeral plan upfront.