Funeral Directors in Sundridge
Having served Sundridge and the surrounding communities since 1871, you can count on Francis Chappell and Sons to arrange a fitting farewell for your loved one.
Whether you want to arrange a simple, yet dignified, unattended cremation or a personalised service with a ceremony, our Sundridge funeral directors will be able to help. We have three funeral homes in the local area for you to choose from.
Each of our funeral homes also offer a choice of pre-paid funeral plans, should you wish to arrange and pay for your own funeral in advance.
We're available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so please get in touch if you have any questions or require further support.
Our Sundridge Funeral Directors
Our Sundridge Funeral Directors Offer:
- Local expertise regarding crematoria, cemeteries and other facilities in the Sundridge area
- Relationships with local businesses to arrange floral tributes, service cards and more
- A complimentary Funeral Notice to commemorate your loved one and share details of the funeral to friends and family
- All the facilities required to take care of your loved one until the day of the funeral
- A chapel of rest, where you can arrange to visit your loved one, should you wish to
- A choice of funeral vehicles, including hearses, limousines and unique transport options
- Headstones, commemorative urns and a number of other memorials for an additional cost
- Pre-paid funeral plans, should you wish to pay for your own funeral in advance
Frequently asked questions
When someone dies, the first steps will depend on how and where the person passed away. Our step-by-step guides will walk you through the practical steps. For additional support and personal advice, please get in touch with us.
Third party funeral costs are additional charges which we will manage for you and attach to your single invoice. Get in touch with us to confirm costs and plan a funeral to fit your budget.
You don't have to make an appointment at our funeral homes. However, doing so will ensure that someone can be available to cater to your needs. When arranging a funeral, our Funeral Directors are happy to visit you in your own home, if required.
If you choose to arrange the funeral with us, you will be given the option of a complimentary Funeral Notice. We will set it up for you using the details discussed during the arrangements. All we need is an email address.
A pallbearer is one of usually four or six people who carry, or help transport, the coffin, throughout the stages of a funeral. Coffins are often moved on wheeled biers; but bearers are still needed.