Renowned Churchend Funeral Directors
Proudly serving Reading families for over three decades, Dignity's Cyril H Lovegrove Funeral Directors near Churchend are experts in funeral arrangement and funeral plans.
With modern funeral homes in Tilehurst and Caversham, our knowledgeable and professional teams will be there to support you at every step. If you have recently lost a loved one, they can arrange a completely personalised attended service or, should you prefer, a lower cost, but no less dignified unattended cremation in Churchend or the surrounding areas. Prices start from £995, giving you value as well as choice.
Whether you need to arrange a funeral, are looking for some advice or would like to discuss our funeral plans, call one of our funeral homes by Churchend today.
Find out more about our funeral directors near Churchend in Reading below:
Funeral Directors near Churchend, Reading
Our funeral homes near Churchend offer:
- Advice and guidance 24 hours a day
- Competitively priced funeral services that can be tailored to meet your family's needs
- Funeral arrangers with experience in delivering funerals of all faiths and cultures
- Extensive knowledge of the Churchend area
- The option of cremation or burial at a local crematorium or burial site of your choice
- Easily accessible funeral homes as well as the option of home-based appointments
- The opportunity to visit your loved one in a modern chapel of rest
- A choice of funeral transport
- Bespoke memorials and tributes
- A selection of prepaid funeral plans
Frequently asked questions
When someone dies, the first steps will depend on how and where the person passed away. Our step-by-step guides will walk you through the practical steps. For additional support and personal advice, please get in touch with us.
Third party funeral costs are additional charges which we will manage for you and attach to your single invoice. Get in touch with us to confirm costs and plan a funeral to fit your budget.
You don't have to make an appointment at our funeral homes. However, doing so will ensure that someone can be available to cater to your needs. When arranging a funeral, our Funeral Directors are happy to visit you in your own home, if required.
If you choose to arrange the funeral with us, you will be given the option of a complimentary Funeral Notice. We will set it up for you using the details discussed during the arrangements. All we need is an email address.
Dignity Funeral Plans let you pay for your funeral in advance and at today's price. It's a way of taking control of the unexpected, setting out the arrangements and limiting the costs by paying for the services included in the funeral plan upfront.