Your trusted Emmer Green Funeral Directors
The compassionate staff at our funeral homes near Emmer Green are here to help you at this difficult time. Serving families across Reading for more than three decades, our funeral directors are accredited by the National Association of Funeral Directors (NAFD) ensuring you will receive the highest standards of care.
Located in Caversham and Tilehurst, you'll find modern facilities, a dedicated and experienced funeral arranger, and ongoing support available 24 hours a day. We know there is a lot to think about when you lose a loved one, so our teams will do all they can to support you and your family, while providing the greatest care to the person who has died.
Please contact your local funeral home whenever you need.
Find out more about our funeral directors near Emmer Green in Reading below:
Funeral Directors Near Emmer Green
Our Funeral Homes near Emmer Green offer:
- Ongoing advice and guidance
- A range of funeral options to suit your needs
- Arrangements that can be tailored to your wishes
- Extensive knowledge of the Reading area
- The option of cremation or burial at a local crematorium or burial site of your choice
- Knowledge and experience of arranging all types of religious or non-religious services
- The opportunity to visit your loved one in a modern chapel of rest
- Traditional funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Personalised memorials and complimentary funeral notices
- Prepaid funeral plans to help you plan for the future
Frequently asked questions
When someone dies, the first steps will depend on how and where the person passed away. Our step-by-step guides will walk you through the practical steps. For additional support and personal advice, please get in touch with us.
Third party funeral costs are additional charges which we will manage for you and attach to your single invoice. Get in touch with us to confirm costs and plan a funeral to fit your budget.
You don't have to make an appointment at our funeral homes. However, doing so will ensure that someone can be available to cater to your needs. When arranging a funeral, our Funeral Directors are happy to visit you in your own home, if required.
If you choose to arrange the funeral with us, you will be given the option of a complimentary Funeral Notice. We will set it up for you using the details discussed during the arrangements. All we need is an email address.
Dignity Funeral Plans let you pay for your funeral in advance and at today's price. It's a way of taking control of the unexpected, setting out the arrangements and limiting the costs by paying for the services included in the funeral plan upfront.