Jump to a Section
We are W Williams & Son Funeral Directors in Little Sutton, Ellesmere Port. Our founder began his career as an undertaker in the 1870s, and then became a well-known and respected funeral director of the Cheshire community. His values of kindness and professionalism are still an invaluable part of what we do today; every family in our care is treated with the same uncompromising compassion. We are here to arrange a funeral service that is personal to your loved one, paying tribute to their life and giving family and friends the chance to say farewell in a meaningful way. We are always here for you, 24 hours a day. Give us a call as soon as you need any assistance.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
Full Service Funeral, from £1,440
Our Full Service Funeral allows you to create a totally personal commemoration to celebrate the life of the person who has died. Our service is delivered with expertise and uncompromising compassion. We will care for the deceased with the utmost care and respect in our own professional premises and will take on the responsibility for ensuring every detail is taken care of to the highest standards. You can rely on us to make a difficult time a little easier.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- A professional Arranger will provide support, guidance and co-ordinate everything for you
- Have flexibility and choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- We will provide a Funeral Director, chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- We can add services and tailor the funeral to suit your own specific requirements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address342 Chester Road Little Sutton Ellesmere Port CH66 1NL GB
Parking and Directions
You can park for free for up to two hours in front of our funeral home, or you can use the free car park at the library.
You can find us opposite the Little Sutton Bowling Green.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 0151 339 2129 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sat||09:00 - 12:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More