Rufford Funeral Directors
A member of our team is only ever a phone call away. You can call any of our funeral homes 24 hours a day and speak to a caring professional.
Each Dignity funeral home is NAFD accredited, meaning that we deliver the highest standard of service to each and every loved one brought into our care. We are here to help you through a difficult time.
Find your nearest Dignity funeral home below and get in touch. We are always here.
Find a funeral director near Rufford
Each Dignity Funeral Directors near Rufford Offers:
- The option of a funeral now and a memorial service later
- Help from funeral experts at every step
- Arrangements that suit your family’s needs and preferences
- Local knowledge and expertise
- Cremation or burial at any of the local cemeteries or crematoria
- Services catering for all faiths and cultures
- A chapel of rest where you can visit your loved one
- Hearses, limousines and other vehicle options
- Memorials and fitting tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
Frequently asked questions
When someone dies, the first steps will depend on how and where the person passed away. Our step-by-step guides will walk you through the practical steps. For additional support and personal advice, please get in touch with us.
Third party funeral costs are additional charges which we will manage for you and attach to your single invoice. Get in touch with us to confirm costs and plan a funeral to fit your budget.
You don't have to make an appointment at our funeral homes. However, doing so will ensure that someone can be available to cater to your needs. When arranging a funeral, our Funeral Directors are happy to visit you in your own home, if required.
If you choose to arrange the funeral with us, you will be given the option of a complimentary Funeral Notice. We will set it up for you using the details discussed during the arrangements. All we need is an email address.
A pallbearer is one of usually four or six people who carry, or help transport, the coffin, throughout the stages of a funeral. Coffins are often moved on wheeled biers; but bearers are still needed.