Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
Priestley & Cockett Funeral Directors in Lincoln help the local community to arrange dignified, meaningful funeral services. We understand how important it is to be able to say farewell to those we love, and we are honoured to be able to help the families in our care do so. Our professional funeral directors have extensive knowledge and expertise in planning and conducting funeral services. We can help you to arrange whatever kind of funeral you feel is most fitting for your loved one, including woodland burials and colourful celebrations. We are always here for you, and we offer you our full support during this difficult time. Whether you need our advice and guidance, or someone to speak to, you can reach us by telephone 24 hours a day. Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 01522 520606 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At Priestley & Cockett Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address1-3 Sunningdale Drive Off Boultham Park Road Lincoln LN6 7UD GB
Parking and Directions
There is ample car parking available at the branch.
Please call us before your visit if you require further help with directions.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01522 520606 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 5 Reviews
- Rating 5.06 November 2018All the staff were very helpful and professional from start to finish. Ruth was helpful the first time we went and on the day of Mum's funeral David was helpful whilst being very professional. I can't fault the service at all.Response on behalf of Priestley & Cockett Funeral Directors7 November 2018Thank you for the kind comments posted on your online review. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team and that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time.
- Rating 5.05 November 2018All the staff we dealt with were very kind and considerate and couldn't do enough for us. Extremely helpful.Response on behalf of Priestley & Cockett Funeral Directors5 November 2018Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time and that you were so well looked after by our team.
- Rating 5.017 October 2018From the moment we walked in we felt looked after by the whole team of people. Ruth explained everything to us and what would be needed from us. David was caring, taking time to remember us from a previous time we had used their services. Nothing was too much trouble for anyone from us visiting the chapel of rest out of work hours to the service on the day. The order of service was personal,Ruth even suggested a Vulcan plane as this was an important part of Keith’s life. The large photo of Keith at the service was a wonderful surprise and a welcome one for us. Thank you. I would and have recommended their services to others as it made a sad occasion more bearable. Thank you.Response on behalf of Priestley & Cockett Funeral Directors18 October 2018Thank you for the kind comments posted on your online review. I am pleased that you and your family were so well looked after by our team and that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out as you had requested.
- Rating 5.013 October 2018My first contact with Priestley and Crockett (P&C) was in 1980 as they handled my fathers funeral. Mum was suitably impressed and requested I use them when her time came. Sadly the time to reacquaint myself with this company came in September 2018 following my mums death. Although a different company now I have nothing but praise for the current (P&C). The family received a first class service and I know my mum would have been proud of the professional service she had. I dealt with David and Ruth, both were excellent and so helpful. They managed to be professional and compassionate at the same time. The whole experience although incredibly sad and difficult was made easier by these two lovely people. I would not hesitate to recommend P&C to anyone. Thank you.Response on behalf of Priestley & Cockett Funeral Directors15 October 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am glad that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested and that we were able to help make things easier for you at such a difficult time.
- Rating 5.028 September 2018Priestly and Crockett go out of their way to provide an exemplary service at such a difficult time. I cannot recommend them enough. The foresight of the pre paid funeral plan makes everything so much easier.Response on behalf of Priestley & Cockett Funeral Directors28 September 2018Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I am pleased that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction and that you were so well looked after by our team.