Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
We are Kettle of Scunthorpe Funeral Directors in Scunthorpe, and we are here to help you to arrange a bespoke, fitting farewell for your loved one. Whatever you have in mind for their funeral service, we will be able to help you make it happen. We have experience conducting all kinds of funerals, from religious and non-religious services, to woodland burials and horse-drawn funerals. As Dignity funeral directors, we will draw upon a wealth of knowledge and expertise to ensure that the service is exactly as you want it to be. You can get in touch with us 24 hours a day by telephone. We are always on hand to advise, guide and support you, helping to make a difficult time a little bit easier for you and your family. Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 01724 280808 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At Kettle of Scunthorpe Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address15 Doncaster Road Scunthorpe DN15 7RA GB
Parking and Directions
There is free parking at the rear of the funeral home for up to two hours.
We are a two-minute walk from Sainsbury's and Lidl.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01724 280808 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 2 Reviews
- Rating 5.019 October 2018As this was the first time I had to arrange a funeral, it was a very frightening, and emotional situation I found myself in,until I met Hannah from Kettles at Scunthorpe. From the moment I met her, I felt she was a true friend that would be able to get myself and the family through the sad times which faced us. I wasn’t wrong, she went that extra mile, to make sure each day, I had a friendly phone call to make sure I was ok, and update me on everything that was going on.
On the day of the funeral, again she made the situation comfortable, always asking if I was ok, which meant a lot to us all. She was professional, kind hearted, and nothing was to much for her.
Thank you Hannah, kettles have certainly got a person who takes pride in her work.
And thank you to all the drivers, who also were very professional and a credit to the company.Response on behalf of Kettle of Scunthorpe Funeral Directors22 October 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am happy to hear that we were able to help ease any worries that you may have had and that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time.
- Rating 5.016 October 2018Our experience at Kettle's was very good. Everything was explained but as we had already gone through this process less than two years' ago it was quite straightforward. Because it was a prepaid funeral dad had already done most of the planning. The staff were lovely at all times and especially so at the funeral. Thank you.Response on behalf of Kettle of Scunthorpe Funeral Directors16 October 2018Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. I am pleased that we were able to look after you and your family at this difficult time and that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.