Crouch End Funeral Plans
Why choose a funeral plan with W Nodes Funeral Directors?
You may not know which funeral plan is best for you, but you can give us a call or visit our funeral home in Crouch End, where one of our informed and friendly team will be able to help. At W Nodes Funeral directors, we will listen to you and help you decide which plan most suits your needs.
You can rest assured we will take care of everything, because no detail is too small. We are here to help you make difficult decisions, so your loved ones won’t have to.
You can also pay a contribution up front for more items including extra limousines, floral tributes or a wake. This way you can protect your loved ones from having to cover the full costs when the time comes.
Any contributions you make will grow each year with the Retail Price Index (RPI). Unlike some other funeral plan providers, Dignity allows you to update your requests at any time – without incurring an administration fee.
Our Funeral Plans in Crouch End
- TheLimitedPlanRequest a Guide£3,095 / £21.47 pmThe Limited Funeral Plan is our most affordable funeral plan. It provides all the essential services for a funeral, but restrictions apply to the date and time of the funeral. It is also not possible to make a contribution towards any special requests you may have.Plan Details
- TheAmberPlanRequest a Guide
Our Essential Funeral Plan£3,495 / £23.57 pmThe Amber Funeral Plan provides all the essential services for a funeral. This plan includes a wood effect coffin, as well as the ability to personalise the plan with special requests.Plan Details
- ThePearlPlanRequest a Guide
Our Most Popular Plan£3,850 / £25.44 pmThe Pearl Funeral Plan is our most popular plan. It provides a little extra comfort to family members at this difficult time, by including a limousine. It also includes a quality wood effect coffin. You can personalise this plan with any special requests you may have.Plan Details
- TheDiamondPlanRequest a Guide
Our Funeral Plan for Big Families£4,195 / £27.25 pmThe Diamond Funeral Plan is perfect if you have a large family, as it provides two limousines. It also includes a high quality, wood veneer coffin and allows viewing of the deceased in the Chapel of Rest at anytime. You can also make this plan personal to you with any special requests you may have.Plan Details
Our Bamboo Funeral PlanFrom £4,195 / £27.25 pmThe Bamboo Funeral Plan is our most popular, environmentally friendly option. It provides all the essential services for a natural funeral. This plan includes a high quality bamboo, fully lined and fitted coffin. You can personalise this plan with any special requests you may have.Call us to find out more020 8340 2487
Our Willow Funeral PlanFrom £4,495 / £28.83 pmThe Willow Funeral Plan is our most prestigious plan for lovers of nature and provides all the essential services for a responsibly sourced funeral. The plan includes a beautiful and sustainably sourced willow coffin. It provides two limousines, the ability for you to visit the Chapel of Rest at any time, along with the ability to personalise the plan to ensure you have a completely natural send off.Call us to find out more020 8340 2487
- Advice and guidance on all aspects of the funeral
- Guidance on the registration of the death, and collection of all necessary paperwork for the funeral to proceed
- Transport of the deceased to the Nominated Funeral Director’s premises (within 50 mile radius)^
- Preparation and care of the body (embalming not included)
- Funeral director and staff to attend the service
- Provision of a hearse
- Collection of charitable donations
- Free telephone bereavement counselling
- The cremation fee
- Minister's or Officiant's fee
- Any Doctor's fees or Coroner's fees
- Embalming, burial plot, memorial or headstone
- Minister’s/Officiant’s fee for a service at a different location before the cremation
- Repatriation from outside mainland Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight
- Costs for removing artificial limbs and mechanisms such as pacemakers
- Costs associated with changes in regulations, tax, laws or generally accepted practice, which result in additional costs or affect the conduct of the funeral. (This list is not exhaustive)
- Additional costs to conduct the funeral on a weekend, bank holidays or unusual hour
- Service at separate location before cremation or burial not included.
Free Dignity Pre-Paid Funeral Guide
Not sure which funeral plan is right for you?
If you wish to learn more about our funeral services in Crouch End, pop into our branch or call us, anytime.
Frequently asked questions
A funeral plan offers a way to arrange your funeral in advance, whilst safeguarding loved ones from rising funeral costs. Our Prepaid Funeral Plans allow you to document your final wishes and pay for your funeral at today’s prices.
All four of our high quality Prepaid Funeral Plans guarantee to cover the Funeral Director costs for arranging and conducting the funeral, whether you choose a Cremation or Burial.
Yes. Many of our customers take out a Prepaid Funeral Plan from Dignity for their relatives or friends . As long as the person for whom the Plan is for is aged 50 or over, you can buy a Plan online, just give us the details of the person you’re applying for.
There are multiple ways to pay for a funeral plan; you can pay for the plan with one lump sum, spread the cost over 12 months or lower monthly payments over 1-25 years.*
Yes. One of the easiest ways to pay for a Dignity Funeral Plan is to spread the cost over 12 monthly instalments. This helps you spread the cost to create a more affordable option for paying for your funeral plan and there aren’t any additional charges for doing so.
Yes, you can buy our funeral plans online. If you're looking for a natural funeral plan, please call us and we will talk you through the options.