Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
Swallownest Funeral Directors
At C Pritchard & Son Funeral Directors we serve our local community with the highest standards of funeral care. We are based in Swallownest, Sheffield, and put your wants and needs first. As Dignity funeral directors, we understand how difficult it can be to plan a funeral. That is why we are here for you, to help and guide you, and to make sure the funeral service goes exactly as you want it to. We are able to cater to all kinds of services for you. From woodland burials to colourful funerals, we will work closely with you to make sure every detail is perfect. You can get in touch with us at any time of day, just give us a call. We will be here for you whenever you need us.Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 0114 287 2269 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At C Pritchard & Son Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address15 High Street Swallownest Sheffield S26 4TT GB
Parking and Directions
There are six parking spaces available at the rear of the branch. Please call us before your visit.
Please call us before your visit if you require further help with directions.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 0114 287 2269 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 3 Reviews
- Rating 5.04 December 2018Very friendly and helpful staff. Really listened to what I wanted to do and how I wanted to do things. Kept me informed on all developments and never too busy to talk if I needed anything. Really lovely people.Response on behalf of C Pritchard & Son Funeral Directors5 December 2018Thank you for the kind comments posted on your online review. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team and that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out as you had requested.
- Rating 5.013 November 2018Friendly, helpful and always prompt to respond to any queriesResponse on behalf of C Pritchard & Son Funeral Directors13 November 2018Thank you for posting your online review. I am pleased that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.
- Rating 5.016 October 2018Very professional and friendly service.Response on behalf of C Pritchard & Son Funeral Directors16 October 2018We have received your online review. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team and that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.