Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
At Halesowen & District Funeral Directors, we pride ourselves for providing utmost care and compassion to the local families of Halesowen, Lapal, Belle Vale, Hayley Green and Hunnington. At our funeral home we have a warm and welcoming reception area, a private arrangement room and a chapel of rest for you to spend time with your loved one. Whether you prefer a cremation, a traditional or religious funeral or a contemporary service such as a woodland burial, we can arrange it. We will cater to your every wish and need, and try to make this difficult time a little easier for you and your family. No family or person should have to go through bereavement on their own. Should you need us, we are available to call 24 hours a day. Whether it is for help, support or advice, we are here for you. Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 0121 647 3889 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At Halesowen & District Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address12 Hagley Road Halesowen B63 4RG GB
Parking and Directions
There is car parking available at Asda or on Andrew Road.
The front of our funeral home is in a cul-de-sac. Take the roundabout exit after Asda.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 0121 647 3889 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 2 Reviews
- Rating 5.06 November 2018Had a pre- paid plan for both parents via Age UK so not sure what to expect and what would be in lauded when it happened. Cannot thank Dignity and Halesowen and district funeral care enough, everything was just as we discussed and requested in the package. The support and advice from the office was brilliant, and the respect and care from the car drivers, vicar and everyone was perfect. Thanks again.Response on behalf of Halesowen & District Funeral Directors6 November 2018Thank you for the kind comments posted on your online review. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time and that all of your wishes were carried out by the team as you had requested.
- Rating 5.029 September 2018I think the service was carried out in a most profession way. . I was impressed with the care and attention ExcellentResponse on behalf of Halesowen & District Funeral Directors1 October 2018Thank you for posting your online review. I am pleased that we provided the highest level of care and guidance to you at such a difficult time.