Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
D Walsh & Son Funeral Directors are experts in arranging bespoke funeral services of the highest standards. Our knowledge and expertise is grounded in the local community of Bradford, and evident in the way we treat the families in our care with kindness, compassion, respect and dignity. Our aim is to make things easier for you and your family, by helping you arrange a meaningful celebration of your loved one’s life. Whether you want a traditional, religious funeral, or something different, we can make it happen. As part of Dignity we can draw upon a vast network to organise all kinds of funeral services, catering to alternative styles and ideas, allowing you to plan a funeral that is representative of your loved one’s character and personality. We are here to support you 24 hours a day, so please get in touch with us on 01274 299002 as soon as you need us.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every stage including registering the death
- Arrangements personalised to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- funeral cars and other transport options
- Funeral plans
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address369 Idle Road Eccleshill Bradford BD2 2AH GB
Parking and Directions
Please call us for advice on parking.
For help finding our funeral home, please see our map or get in touch.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01274 299002 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 1 Review
- Rating 5.012 November 2018Very professional caring service. Would certainly recommend.Response on behalf of D Walsh & Son Funeral Directors13 November 2018Thank you for posting your review online. I am glad that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested.