Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
We are C S Bowyer Funeral Directors in Bradford-on-Avon. We were first established by H S Bowyer, a local man who was renowned not just for his kind and charitable nature, but for his impeccable standards of funeral services to every family in his care. His memorial masonry was also of the same unparalleled quality, and he had a particular flare for carpentry and building. The values of our founder are still paramount to us today; respect and compassion are at the heart of all we do, because we want nothing more than to help make a difficult time a little easier for the families who have entrusted their loved one into our care. By choosing us, the choices available to you will be limitless, because we can tailor every detail of the funeral service to be just as you wish. From a traditional religious service to an alternative green burial, whatever kind of funeral you think is fitting, we will make sure it is just as you wish. Please give us a call at any hour; we will be with you every step of the way. Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 01225 863208 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At C S Bowyer Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address2 The Bullpit Bradford-on-Avon BA15 1NB GB
Parking and Directions
Please give us a call if you need advice on where to park.
See our map or get in touch for directions to our funeral home.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01225 863208 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 2 Reviews
- Rating 5.014 August 2018Our funeral director was most professional and compassionate. Everything was managed very well and I am very happy with their services.Response from C S Bowyer Funeral Directors15 August 2018Thank you for sharing your experience with us on your online review. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time.
- Rating 5.013 August 2018Supportive and enabled what could have been a sad time to be a happy occasion.Response from C S Bowyer Funeral Directors14 August 2018Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us on your online review. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team.