Low cost funerals delivering a complete service
If you are able to be a little more flexible and allow us to select the time and day of the funeral, whilst also accepting some limited options in other areas such as the choice of coffin, then we are able to provide our Simple Funeral service for £1,695 in Scotland or £1,995 in the rest of the UK. Any third party costs such as the crematorium fees would need to be paid on top of this.
- Our professional team will bring your loved one into our care during normal working hours using Dignity’s experienced and fully trained personnel, specialist vehicles and equipment
- We will dress them in a suitable gown and prepare them for the funeral according to your personal wishes
- We will provide continuous care as long they are in our protection, resting in modern climate-controlled mortuary facilities
- Provision of a private chapel of rest during working hours to allow visiting and some private time with your loved one
- A Park coffin with linings and fittings
- We will prepare, collect and distribute all the required documentation and co-ordinate external payments for you that are necessary for the funeral to legally proceed
- The preparation and organisation of either a burial or cremation at a time and date of our choosing
- Transportation of the deceased in one of our motorised hearses directly to the crematorium or cemetery with sufficient pallbearers
- An appointed Funeral Director to personally oversee your chosen arrangements
- You will be provided with a limited choice of time and day for the service
- It is not possible to choose alternative or additional services to the Simple Funeral. This includes the choice of coffin, limousines, service in an alternative venue, or a funeral procession
- Bringing the deceased into our care outside of normal working hours or beyond a 20 mile radius from the Funeral Director will incur an additional fee
- Third party costs such as fees at the crematorium or cemetery, medical certificates and ministers are additional fees on top of the Simple Funeral price
- Payment for the Simple Funeral must be made in full at least 48 hours prior to the service. A minimum deposit to cover the third party costs will be required at the time the initial arrangements are made
Additional funeral costs, or external payments, can vary widely depending on where you live and whether you choose a cremation or burial service for your loved one.
Search for a Funeral Director
Dignity Funeral Directors are here to help you in your time of need,
24 hours a day, every day of the year.