Wisbech Attended Funeral Costs
Here, we have shown the estimated cost of our Attended Funeral. This includes a Park Coffin or a Meadow Coffin.
We provide a variety of additional services, at an additional cost, to help personalise the day. If you have any specific requests in mind, please contact our team who will be able to help. Some common additional services we provide include an alternative coffin or casket, an alternative hearse, limousines, embalming, a personalised procession route, reception of your loved one into your home or a place of worship and visiting your loved one outside of office hours.
Estimated Cost of Funeral
The estimated costs shown are for cremation only. Please call us if you would like to discuss a burial.
- Attended Funeral£1,995
- (Includes our Park or Meadow Coffin)
- Plus estimated third party costs for cost of cremation, doctor's fees and attendance of a celebrant or minister£1,177
- Total estimated cost excluding optional extras£3,172
The estimated costs above are for cremation only. You can view our standardised price list for a guide, or alternatively call us to discuss a burial.
Find out more about our Attended Funeral and what it entails:
The Attended Funeral
To help meet your needs and requirements, our Attended Funeral offers a range of alternative choices and additional extras that you might like to choose from.
Here, you will be able to find more information on the coffins, hearses, limousines, urns and other additional services that we can arrange for the funeral.
Our Casket Collection
Our Classic Collection
Our Natural Collection
Our Picture Collection
Our Traditional Collection
For an additional cost, we can arrange alternative hearses, such as a horse and carriage. We can also arrange a bespoke procession route that passes places of interest and importance to your loved one and their life. Whatever you have in mind, please contact a member of our team who will be able to arrange this for you.
Should you wish, we have a fleet of quality, chauffeur-driven limousines that can take your loved one’s nearest and dearest to the service, followed by the rest of the funeral procession.
Depending on the style of vehicle you choose, our funeral limousines are usually capable of carrying a maximum of between seven and nine mourners. Please contact your funeral arranger for more specific information.
Our Range of Urns
Natural Ashes Containers
Traditional Urns and Ashes Casket
- Collecting and transporting the deceased person from the place of death (normally within 15 miles of the funeral director’s premises) into the funeral director’s care outside of normal office hours£195
- Additional mileage (price per mile)£2.25
- Removal of pacemakerPOA
- Viewing of the deceased person for family and friends, by appointment with the funeral director (where viewing is requested by the customer) outside of normal office hours£100
- Additional transfers of the deceased person’s body (e.g. to their home, to a place of worship etc.) (price per transfer)£225
- Additional transfers of the deceased person's body (e.g. to their home, to a place of worship etc.) outside of normal office hours (price per transfer)£325
- Co-ordination of ancillary services provided by third party£45
- Funeral service at separate location prior to committal£375
- Conducting the funeral service outside of normal office hours, including bank holidays and weekends£595
- Hearse for floral tributes£305
- Horse drawn hearsePOA
- Personalised funeral procession£100
- Administration for arrangements for the interment of ashes£80
- Attendance of a funeral director for burial of ashes£95
- Collection and delivery of ashes£55
- Additional mileage charge for the delivery of ashes beyond a 20 mile radius from our premises£1.00 (per mile)
- Temporary grave markerfrom £70
- Removal and replacement of headstone and basePOA
- Additional time charge for vehiclePOA
Essential Third Party Costs
Additional costs need to be paid to various third parties in order for the Attended Funeral to take place. Find out what these are and why they are necessary:
If you need to pay any of these costs, your funeral arranger will liaise with the necessary third parties and make any required external payments on your behalf. We will also manage and distribute all associated paperwork and documentation.
Example Third Party Costs
- Crematorium Cost£814
- Doctors Fees£164
- Minister Fee£199
- Total essential third party costs£1,177
If you require doctors’ certificates for your loved one’s cremation, we will be able to arrange this and can manage the external payments for you. Your funeral arranger will be able to provide you with more information on this.
Minister or Celebrant
Costs can vary depending on the minister or celebrant you choose. Popular choices tend to include:
- Religious leaders
- Civil celebrants
- Humanist celebrants
- Friends or members of the family