Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
At Ernest Brigham Funeral Directors we believe that life with those we love is deeply personal, and we feel that a funeral service should reflect that. We will work closely with you, listening to your requests so that we can help to arrange the perfect farewell for your loved one. We have experience conducting all different kinds of funerals, from religious and non-religious ceremonies, to woodland burials and colourful celebrations. Whatever type of funeral you feel is most fitting for your loved one, we will be able to help. Whenever you need our help, we will be here to offer you our full support and guidance. You can reach us 24 hours a day, so please get in touch at a time that is convenient to you, and our dedicated funeral professionals will be here for you. Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 01262 675124 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At Ernest Brigham Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address51 St John St Bridlington YO16 7NN GB
Parking and Directions
We have a car park as well as free on-street parking.
You can find us opposite the bathroom and kitchen suppliers.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01262 675124 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||08:30 - 17:00|
|Tue||08:30 - 17:00|
|Wed||08:30 - 17:00|
|Thu||08:30 - 17:00|
|Fri||08:30 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 5 Reviews
- Rating 5.05 December 2018The service I received was excellent. Not knowing the area Max was so helpful with all his advice, can't thank him enough.Response on behalf of Ernest Brigham Funeral Directors5 December 2018Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. I am pleased that we provided the highest level of care and guidance to you and that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.
- Rating 5.04 December 2018We were very pleased with the services of Ernest Brigham Funeral Directors, the attention to detail and care given to us was exceptional, our main contact went out of his way to ensure all our wishes were accommodated and the rest of the staff were very supportive.Response on behalf of Ernest Brigham Funeral Directors4 December 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team and that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested.
- Rating 5.019 November 2018All of my wishes were taken into account and acted upon. Daniel provided a very professional and caring service both before and during the service and burial. Visiting arrangements were handled sensitively and Ernest Brighams arranged for my late husbands grave to be in area I wished it to be.Response on behalf of Ernest Brigham Funeral Directors19 November 2018Thank you for sharing your experience with us on your online review. I am glad that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested and that we were able to provide you with the support and guidance needed at such a difficult time.
- Rating 5.024 October 2018First class made the whole experience easier. Everything ran smoothly staff always caring and considerateResponse on behalf of Ernest Brigham Funeral Directors25 October 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed and that we were able to help make things easier for you at such a difficult time.
- Rating 5.018 October 2018The service we received for my Fathers funeral was excellent, nothing was too much trouble for them.Response on behalf of Ernest Brigham Funeral Directors19 October 2018Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. I am pleased that the arrangements for your father were carried out to your satisfaction and that you were so well looked after by our team.