Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
Henry Naylor Funeral Directors in Driffield are here to provide a bespoke and personal funeral service for your loved one. We believe that a funeral should be a meaningful celebration of life, which is why we want to ensure that your loved one receives a fitting farewell, exactly as you would want it to be. Our funeral home has been recently refurbished, and is tastefully decorated to be warm and welcoming. We want you to feel comfortable and at ease, to help make things a little bit easier for you as we arrange the funeral service. We offer you our full support during this difficult time, so please get in touch with us as soon as you need us. You can reach us 24 hours a day by telephone. Our dedicated funeral professionals are always here for you. Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 01377 252222 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At Henry Naylor Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
AddressEasterfield House 1 New Road Driffield YO25 5DL GB
Parking and Directions
There is ample car parking available at the funeral home.
We are located on the corner of New Road and Wandsworth Road, near to Driffield Police Station.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01377 252222 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 6 Reviews
- Rating 5.019 December 2018From the very beginning we were made to feel special and supported through the personal approach. Nothing was too much trouble even though we were trying to juggle grief with practicalities. We were kept informed of everything as things progressed. We cannot thank you enough for the support we received and continue to receive after my husbands funeral. Every detail was taken care of. Thank you so much.
T ChambersResponse on behalf of Henry Naylor Funeral Directors19 December 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am glad that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested and that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time.
- Rating 5.09 December 2018Compassionate, caring and very professional. Could not have received a better Service from Henry Naylor's and Dignity. Could not fault their service in anyway or have asked for anymore.Response on behalf of Henry Naylor Funeral Directors10 December 2018Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I am pleased that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction and that you were so well looked after by our team.
- Rating 5.06 December 2018Highly recommend Stephensons in beverley, Lewis & the team took all the pressure off us and helped us through this difficult time , I cannot thank them enough !Response on behalf of Henry Naylor Funeral Directors6 December 2018Thank you for the kind comments posted on your online review. I am pleased that we were able to look after you and your family at this difficult time and that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.
- Rating 5.05 November 2018Service that was provided was outstanding. All aspects of the planning and delivery was executed very professionally and respectfullyResponse on behalf of Henry Naylor Funeral Directors5 November 2018Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us on your online review. I am glad that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested.
- Rating 5.026 October 2018The service was excellent nothing was too much trouble and were supported throughout. Everything was carried out in a dignified and efficient manor but with a personal touch.Response on behalf of Henry Naylor Funeral Directors26 October 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am glad we were able to provide you with the support and guidance needed at this time.
- Rating 5.025 October 2018We were extremely impressed with all aspects during this difficult time. Gavin projected just the right tone and professionalism throughout. The whole process was made much easier to bear by the service provided.Response on behalf of Henry Naylor Funeral Directors26 October 2018Thank you for the kind comments posted on your online review. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team and that we were able to help make things easier for you at such a difficult time.