Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
Sheffield Funeral Directors
C & A Reed Funeral Directors have been helping the people of Sheffield during their time of need since the early 1800’s. Located a few minutes from the City Centre, we are easily accessible to families in Highfield, Heeley, Neepsend and beyond. We are honoured to have had generations of families trust us to look after their loved one with care and respect. We understand how difficult it can be to lose someone special, which is why we will do everything we can to ease your burden and take care of all the funeral arrangements on your behalf. Every detail, no matter how big or small, from the type of funeral service to the flower arrangements, will be organised for you. You can read some of the reviews left by some of our dear families here for further insight into our service. If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to let us know. You can call us any time for advice, help or just someone to talk to. We are here for you. Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 0114 272 5323 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At C & A Reed Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
AddressOriel House 173 Duke Street Sheffield S2 5QN GB
Parking and Directions
There is parking available for six cars at our funeral home.
The main entrance of the building is on Duke Street, directly opposite Park Health Centre Doctors Surgery.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 0114 272 5323 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 3 Reviews
- Rating 5.04 December 2018very helpfull in every way could not have wished for more thank you to all and a merry xmassResponse on behalf of C & A Reed Funeral Directors5 December 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time.
- Rating 5.01 December 2018Your service from beginning to end was first class all staff were excellent they could not do too much for us we had a bit of a problem but your staff sorted it out and everything went ahead perfectly I cannot praise you enough thank you for making a difficult time a lot easierResponse on behalf of C & A Reed Funeral Directors3 December 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team and that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time.
- Rating 5.019 November 2018My auntie payed for her funeral herself but the support and organisation was amazing everything was organised with respect and efficiency at a sad to me and the family I was notified of every aspect of the funeral service and the service that was given at the funeral I think she would have approvedResponse on behalf of C & A Reed Funeral Directors20 November 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am pleased that we were able to look after you and your family at this difficult time and that the arrangements for your aunt were carried out to your satisfaction.