Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
We are Holland Funeral Directors in Malvern, your local Dignity funeral directors. It is our privilege to provide you with the highest standards of funeral services, care and facilities, because your wellbeing means everything to us. No matter what kind of funeral service you think is fitting for your loved one, we will do everything we can to ensure every detail is as you wish. From the moment you get in touch, we will give you all of the support and guidance you need, as well as our uncompromising compassion every step of the way. We want you to know you that you are not alone, and that you can call us at any hour of the day. Please get in touch as soon as you need us.Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 01684 575343 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At Holland Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address71 Barnards Green Road Malvern WR14 3LS GB
Parking and Directions
Please give us a call to arrange where to park.
For help with directions, please see our map or get in touch.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01684 575343 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 10 Reviews
- Rating 5.010 December 2018Completely satisfied
Thanks to the staffResponse on behalf of Holland Funeral Directors11 December 2018Thank you for posting your review online. I am pleased that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.
- Rating 5.029 November 2018We were delighted by the efficient level of service throughout the procedure.On the day the team were exceptional,very smart and professional.We could not have asked for better.
Ann HeskethResponse on behalf of Holland Funeral Directors30 November 2018Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. I am glad that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested and that you were so well looked after.
- Rating 5.028 November 2018We as a family couldn't fault the service we received from first enquires to the funeral service. Every aspect was discussed thoroughly and arrangements made exactly as we wanted.The service we received was excellent as I said on the day I don't know how you do this job every day but I'm glad you do. A big thank you to everyone involved you made a difficult time much more bearable.Thank youResponse on behalf of Holland Funeral Directors29 November 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am pleased that we were able to look after you and your family at this difficult time and that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested.
- Rating 5.027 November 2018Very professional and friendly; our questions and requests were fully satisfied.
I would recommend Holland's as efficient and caring.Response on behalf of Holland Funeral Directors27 November 2018Thank you for posting your review online. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time.
- Rating 5.022 November 2018Holland's were extremely caring and helpful from the moment they contacted me regarding my late Mother. Nothing was too much trouble, and made easy during a difficult time. All aspects running up to and including the funeral were conducted in a very kind and professional manner.Response on behalf of Holland Funeral Directors23 November 2018Thank you for the kind comments posted on your online review. I am pleased that we were able to look after you and your family at this difficult time and that the arrangements for your Mother were carried out to your satisfaction.
- Rating 5.016 November 2018The staff at Holland’s in Malvern were very caring and professional in the way they looked after us all for the funeral of my mother.
They gave us time to talk, they dealt with many changes of Order of Service with great patience and liaised with other professionals on our behalf.
Thank you.Response on behalf of Holland Funeral Directors19 November 2018Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us on your online review. I am pleased that the arrangements for your Mother were carried out to your satisfaction and that our team provided the highest level of care and guidance to you and your family.
- Rating 5.022 October 2018Thoroughly efficient and professional. With a friendly touch.Response on behalf of Holland Funeral Directors23 October 2018Thank you for posting your review online. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time.
- Rating 5.019 September 2018Excellent service from everyone involved. Could not thank them enough for providing support before and during the service. Everything that we asked for was done to a professional standard.Response on behalf of Holland Funeral Directors20 September 2018Thank you for the comments left as part of your online review. I am glad we were able to provide you with the support needed and that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested.
- Rating 5.018 September 2018We were very happy with the service we received, it makes a huge difference when you have the support and help that is offered at a very difficult time.
Thank youResponse on behalf of Holland Funeral Directors19 September 2018Thank you for the comments left as part of your online review. I am glad that we were able to provide you and your family with the care and support needed at this time.
- Rating 5.030 August 2018Staff were friendly, cheerful and very helpful. All staff went the extra mile to provide an excellent smooth service. Very well done and thank you.Response on behalf of Holland Funeral Directors30 August 2018Thank you for the comments left as part of your online review. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team and that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.