Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
We are A V Band Funeral Directors in St Johns, Worcester, and we opened as the second funeral home of A V Band in 2017. We are here to help make a difficult time a little easier for you and your family. We will arrange a beautifully conducted funeral that will mark the life of your loved one in a meaningful way. The wellbeing of you and your family is paramount to us, which is why we will spend as much time as you need, supporting you, guiding you, and treating you as if you were a member of our own family. Whatever kind of funeral you think is most fitting for your loved, we will be able to arrange this for you. From traditional religious services to colourful celebrations, we can cater for any needs and wishes that you have. We are always here for you and can talk to you 24 hours a day. Please give us a call as soon as you need us.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every stage including registering the death
- Arrangements personalised to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearse, funeral cars and other transport options
- Funeral plans
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address1 Malvern Road St Johns Worcester WR2 4LE GB
Parking and Directions
If you need advice on where to park, please give us a call.
Please see our map for help with directions, or get in touch and we will be able to help you.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01905 947272 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 6 Reviews
- Rating 5.05 December 2018We were treated with the upmost respect and compassion by all of the staff.Response on behalf of A V Band Funeral Directors5 December 2018Thank you for posting your review online. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team and that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.
- Rating 5.027 September 2018First classResponse on behalf of A V Band Funeral Directors28 September 2018We have received your online review. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team.
- Rating 5.025 September 2018A V Band met and exceeded all our requirements and made a difficult time for us far less stressful. Your staff were all extremely attentive and caring and went the extra mile to ensure that all went smoothly.Initially, Angela who expertly guided us through the process, Susan who drove us to the service and literally went the extra mile to ensure that an otherwise sad occasion had some light relief and lastly Darren who was both professional and friendly in the way he guided us through the service.
Many thanks to everyone at A V Band and I would not hesitate to recommend your services.Response on behalf of A V Band Funeral Directors26 September 2018Thank you for the kind comments posted on your online review. I am pleased we were able to help make things easier for you at such a difficult time and that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested.
- Rating 5.06 September 2018Very helpful and considerate at all times.Response on behalf of A V Band Funeral Directors7 September 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am glad that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested.
- Rating 5.010 August 2018I unreservedly recommend A V Band. Throughout the process of organising my husband's funeral the office staff were wonderful - kind, understanding and totally professional. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They returned calls promptly and guided and advised sensitively. On the day of the funeral Lee was fantastic - empathic, professional and so very kind. The staff made a very difficult process so straight-forward; I always felt complete confidence in them. A truly wonderful service from this amazing company. Thank you. Lisa Louvaine.Response on behalf of A V Band Funeral Directors13 August 2018Thank you for sharing your experience with us on your online review. I am glad that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested and that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time.
- Rating 5.018 July 2018My mother Stephen and I have been extremely impressed with all the services you provided to us at this very sad time, from start to finish. Excellent service throughout and would recommend to others! Angela at your Malvern Road branch has been so kind, passionate and treated us with the most dignity and respect while dealing with our beloved father/husband John Bennett Rowley.Response on behalf of A V Band Funeral Directors19 July 2018Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased that you and your family were so well looked after by the branch and that we were able to provide you with the care and guidance needed at this difficult time.