Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors has been serving Cardiff for over a century. Our funeral home is based in Pantbach Road, Rhiwbina, meaning we are easily accessible from Llanedeyrn, Radyr, Lisvane, Tongwynlais and the rest of South Wales. You can trust us to organise a beautiful and dignified send off for your loved one. We will listen to your every need, and understand how your loved one lived their life, so the day reflects their personality. We will tailor every aspect of the funeral to all of your wishes, all you have to do is tell us what is important to you. We have the skills and knowledge to deal with all types of funeral services. So whether your preference is a religious, non religious or contemporary ceremony, we can cater for all of your needs. Originally, we were established in St Cenydd, Caerphilly, before relocating to Cardiff after the St Cenydd Mining Disaster. We also are known for having the first female funeral director in Cardiff. You are not alone during this difficult time, we are here to help. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, so you can call us at any time. Our team are here to advise, support and answer all your questions. Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 029 2052 2644 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address55 Pantbach Road Rhiwbina Cardiff CF14 1TW GB
Parking and Directions
You can park at the rear of our funeral home and there is limited parking on the main road.
You can find us between the old Monico Cinema and Birchgrove Road.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 029 2052 2644 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 4.7based on 14 Reviews
- Rating 5.017 December 2018Excellent, professional service.
Fully recommended!Response on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors17 December 2018We have received your online review. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team.
- Rating 5.08 December 2018We found all your staff very helpful, caring and treated us with respect during our difficult time. On the day everything went according to plan which was very comforting to us. Thank you Dignity for your kindness.
Lyndon BallResponse on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors10 December 2018Thank you for the comments left as part of your online review. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time and that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.
- Rating 5.06 December 2018The staff were extremely understanding,helpful and professional. They listened to everything we wanted and went out of the way to help us have the service that my late father deserved.Response on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors7 December 2018Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us on your online review. I am pleased that the arrangements for your Father were carried out to your satisfaction and Ithat you were so well looked after by our team.
- Rating 5.027 November 2018Such a lovely funeral directors,They take all the stress of planning a funeral out of your hands and make sure everything is perfect for you,Couldn't be happier with the service Me and my family received and the respect shown towards my Nan was exceptional,Thank you to all at D Caesor and Jones and Lee from a different branch who also worked with us to plan such a lovely service xResponse on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors28 November 2018Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. I am pleased that we provided the highest level of care and guidance to you and your family and that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.
- Rating 4.020 November 2018The Funeral directors were very sympathetic in their dealing with the Funeral arrangements and were very professional in all the requests made.Response on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors21 November 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am glad that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested.
- Rating 5.015 November 2018Professional, courteous, thoughtful throughout the whole process during a difficult time for the family. I would highly recommend the service provided.Response on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors16 November 2018Thank you for the comments left as part of your online review. I am pleased that we provided the highest level of care and guidance to you and your family and that we were able to help make things easier for you at such a difficult time.
- Rating 5.010 November 2018Danielle was exceptional in every regard adopting an appropriate manner at all times, whether that be in a formal or more relaxed informal environment I was always at ease and communicate openly. She was also exceptionally flexible, and able to accommodate changes to our meeting time and location at very short notice and was understanding at all times.Response on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors12 November 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team and that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time.
- Rating 5.015 October 2018Both of the people we dealt with were very kind and thoughtful. The funeral went off without any problems and was very well orchestrated.Response on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors16 October 2018Thank you for the kind comments posted on your online review. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time and that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.
- Rating 5.018 September 2018The service we received from this company was excellent. We were helped at every stage, which was important because we hadn't organised a funeral before. Claire's initial, and ongoing, input was invaluable. Russell's professionalism and kindness on the actual day was comforting and calming. At our meeting prior to the funeral, I was very thankful for Russell's knowledge and advice with regard to the proceedings. Thank you to both these people and also to others behind the scenes who we didn't meet but to whom we are equally grateful.Response on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors19 September 2018Thank you for the kind comments posted on your online review and for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that that you were so well looked after by our team and that we were able to provide you with the support and guidance needed.
- Rating 5.05 September 2018I can’t thank all the staff at D Caesar Jones enough for all their help and support provided to our family at such a sad time. They were extremely professional and always willing to help with any query etc. The actual funeral service was beautiful and exactly what we wanted.Response on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors6 September 2018Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. I am pleased we were able to look after you and your family at this difficult time and that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested.
- Rating 4.021 August 2018Very good and compassionate service. Everything went well/ as expected. Thank youResponse on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors22 August 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am pleased that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.
- Rating 4.017 August 2018Very good service..everything worked as promised and expected..staff were kind and caring and very professional..cars/flowers/cremation services were excellent
- Rating 5.010 August 2018A big thank you, especially to Claire, helpful, caring, and kind at such a difficult time.Response on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors10 August 2018Thank you for the kind comments posted on your online review. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time.
- Rating 4.09 August 2018D Caesar Jones provided a very professional and compassionate service. All our requests for the funeral were met without any problem and we were given helpful advice where it was needed. In particular, the team who looked after us on the day of the funeral were fantastic and we felt that the arrangements were in safe hands. This is the second time we have used D Caesar Jones’ service and I would certainly recommend them to others.Response on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors10 August 2018Thank you for sharing your experience with us on your online review. I am glad that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested and that you were so well looked after by our team.