Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
We are D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors in Rhiwbina, Cardiff. We have been supporting families in our community for over a century, and during this time we have been privileged enough to have the first ever female funeral director in Cardiff working in our team. We are Dignity funeral directors, which means you can put your trust in our uncompromising standards of funeral care and facilities. Every detail of your loved one's farewell will honour any wishes you have. After all, life with the ones you love is deeply personal, so a funeral should be no different. Our funeral home is beautifully designed with a large chapel of rest that holds up to 125 people, so whether a small or large funeral is more fitting, you are most welcome to use this space. You are not alone, so please give us a call no matter what hour, and we will be here to help you.Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 029 2052 2644 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address55 Pantbach Road Rhiwbina Cardiff CF14 1TW GB
Parking and Directions
You can park at the rear of our funeral home and there is limited parking on the main road.
You can find us between the old Monico Cinema and Birchgrove Road.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 029 2052 2644 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 4.4based on 5 Reviews
- Rating 5.05 September 2018I can’t thank all the staff at D Caesar Jones enough for all their help and support provided to our family at such a sad time. They were extremely professional and always willing to help with any query etc. The actual funeral service was beautiful and exactly what we wanted.Response on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors6 September 2018Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. I am pleased we were able to look after you and your family at this difficult time and that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested.
- Rating 4.021 August 2018Very good and compassionate service. Everything went well/ as expected. Thank youResponse on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors22 August 2018Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. I am pleased that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.
- Rating 4.017 August 2018Very good service..everything worked as promised and expected..staff were kind and caring and very professional..cars/flowers/cremation services were excellent
- Rating 5.010 August 2018A big thank you, especially to Claire, helpful, caring, and kind at such a difficult time.Response on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors10 August 2018Thank you for the kind comments posted on your online review. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time.
- Rating 4.09 August 2018D Caesar Jones provided a very professional and compassionate service. All our requests for the funeral were met without any problem and we were given helpful advice where it was needed. In particular, the team who looked after us on the day of the funeral were fantastic and we felt that the arrangements were in safe hands. This is the second time we have used D Caesar Jones’ service and I would certainly recommend them to others.Response on behalf of D Caesar Jones Funeral Directors10 August 2018Thank you for sharing your experience with us on your online review. I am glad that all of your wishes and requirements were carried out by the team as you had requested and that you were so well looked after by our team.