Dignified funeral from £1,765 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
We are Graham J. Sullivan Funeral Directors in Morriston, Swansea. We are here to arrange the funeral you want for your loved one, giving you our uncompromising care and compassion every step of the way. We are Dignity funeral directors, so you can put your trust in our high standards of funeral care and facilities, and we will listen to your thoughts and needs carefully, treating you as if you are one of our own family. Every detail that matters to you, matters to us. We believe a funeral is a deeply personal reflection of life, so we will to tailor everything to suit you and your family. We are always here for you no matter what, so please call us at any hour.Our Simple funeral is available for £1,765 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 01792 775262 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At Graham J. Sullivan Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,765
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
AddressTy – Hedd Funeral Home Mynydd Garnllwyd Road, Morriston Swansea SA6 7QG GB
Parking and Directions
We have parking available outside our funeral home.
The junction for our funeral home is opposite Bishop Vaughan Catholic School.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01792 775262 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 7 Reviews
- Rating 5.016 August 2018Excellent first class service from kind and caring people. Thank You.Response on behalf of Graham J. Sullivan Funeral Directors17 August 2018Thank you for posting your review online. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team.
- Rating 5.015 August 2018very happy with the service provided every handled with dignity and careResponse on behalf of Graham J. Sullivan Funeral Directors16 August 2018Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team and that we provided the highest level of care and guidance at such a difficult time.
- Rating 5.010 August 2018Having never dealt with a funeral before my wife and I were very pleased with every aspect of the funeral service. The funeral home was very private and peaceful. Susie especially looked after us expertly and with empathy throughout our very sad time. We would highly recommend this funeral home.Response on behalf of Graham J. Sullivan Funeral Directors13 August 2018Thank you for the kind comments posted on your online review. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the care and support needed at this time.
- Rating 5.01 August 2018On a very difficult day, the service and professional manner of the Sullivan team were exceptional. A lot of stress was taken off myself which allowed me to deal with other family matters. The constant help, advice and thoroughness given ensured that not only was my father taken into care and looked after but the whole family were allowed to say goodbye in a very private and personal way. I can only give my greatest thanks for this and consider this funeral director team better than the five stars above. Best regards ChrisResponse on behalf of Graham J. Sullivan Funeral Directors1 August 2018Thank you for the kind comments posted on your online review. I am pleased that we were able to help make things easier for you at such a difficult time and that we provided the highest level of care and guidance to you and your family.
- Rating 5.029 July 2018I have nothing but praise for the service which was prompt, professional and helpful particularly when there were difficulties beyond our control. Having this level of support at such a stressful time was very much appreciated. I've also had cause to use the Dignity helpline and was very impressed with that service too.Response on behalf of Graham J. Sullivan Funeral Directors30 July 2018Thank you for sharing your experience with us on your online review. I am pleased we were able to help make things easier for you at such a difficult time and that you were so well looked after by our team.
- Rating 5.025 July 2018Overall excellent , during such a difficult time the staff where lovely and could not do enough for me and my family.
Everything was explained in great detail regarding all aspects of the funeral arrangements,and I would highly recommend GRAHAM SULLIVANS to any of my family if and when needed for the perfect funeral.Response on behalf of Graham J. Sullivan Funeral Directors26 July 2018Thank you for the comments left on your online review. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by branch and that at such a difficult time, we were able to provide you with the care and support needed. Dignity Client Care Team
- Rating 5.019 July 2018Excellent service in every wayResponse on behalf of Graham J. Sullivan Funeral Directors20 July 2018Thank you for returning your online review. I am pleased you were so well looked after by the branch and that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction. Dignity Client Care Team