Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
At W S Bond, our purpose is to listen carefully and support you and your family when you need it most. From picking the perfect tribute to ensuring everything goes smoothly on the day, you can put your trust in us as a Dignity funeral director to carry out every detail with uncompromising care and compassion. With over 150 years of being funeral directors in Ealing, we have served generations of families in West London, and have become a loved and trusted part of our wonderful community. Our founder, William Bond, had a caring nature and always went above and beyond for the families in in his care. These values are instilled in all that we do today, alongside our wealth of funeral expertise. This means your loved one’s funeral service will be exactly how you want it to be. No matter what time of the day, please call us, and we will be there.Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 020 8567 0422 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At W S Bond Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral, from £2,895
Our Full Service Funeral is a flexible option that allows you to tailor the service completely, so that you can honour the final wishes of your loved one. For £2,895 you will receive everything that you will need for a traditional funeral to take place - including a coffin, a hearse, and your choice of time and day for the funeral to take place. You will also receive the full attention and service of our funeral professionals, as well as the provision of specialist funeral premises and facilities.
- A funeral arranged to suit you, with flexibility on time, date and services included
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Advice and guidance on all aspects of the funeral, at your home or at our funeral premises
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- We provide everything necessary for the funeral, including a coffin
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address19 Bond Street Ealing W5 5AP GB
Parking and Directions
We have paid on-street parking and a pay & display car park to the rear of the branch.
We are less than a five minute walk from Ealing Registrar Office.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 020 8567 0422 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sat||10:00 - 13:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More