Jump to a Section
We are Pitcher & Le Quesne Ltd Funeral Directors in St Helier, and we are based by the beautiful seafront by The Esplanade. We are here to help make a difficult time a little easier for you and your family, as we arrange and conduct a beautiful farewell that pays tribute to your loved one's life. We have a deep understanding of the options you have and the decisions you need to make for your loved one's farewell. We will give you as much choice as possible so we can tailor every detail to be unique, because we understand how personal life is with those we love. Our attentive team has a wealth of knowledge and expertise, treating every person in our care with the same uncompromising compassion. Our funeral home and facilities are of the highest standards to look after you, your family and your loved one. We are here to guide and support you, and give your loved one a meaningful farewell. Please call us at any hour; we are here to talk 24 hours a day.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step
- including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
Full Service Funeral, from £2,815
Our Full Service Funeral allows you to create a totally personal commemoration to celebrate the life of the person who has died. Our service is delivered with expertise and uncompromising compassion. We will care for the deceased with the utmost care and respect in our own professional premises and will take on the responsibility for ensuring every detail is taken care of to the highest standards. You can rely on us to make a difficult time a little easier.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- A professional Arranger will provide support, guidance and co-ordinate everything for you
- Have flexibility and choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- We will provide a Funeral Director, chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- We can add services and tailor the funeral to suit your own specific requirements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address59 Kensington Place St Helier, Jersey JE2 3PA JE
Parking and Directions
If you need advice on where to park, please give us a call and we will be able to help you.
You can find our funeral home on Kensington Place, close to Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa by The Esplanade.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01534 733330 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More